Web site

2pointslow

godaddy is pretty hard to beat. I hosted with them for about 2 years, never had a problem with their servers, and they are super competitively priced.

I was looking at them today, someone on another forum mentioned host gator?

I've used godaddy at 3 different business in the last few years and have had a decent experience with them. Their tech support has always been very helpful in getting problems resolved, and for what you pay it's pretty decent I'd say.

What is the best web hosting company to use? I want to out right own the domain name and be able to advertise other companies on the website.

+1 for GoDaddy. For my Senior Project class back in college (granted this is a few years ago) I had to do a full marketing /business plan/restructuring/overhaul of a small, local non-profit company's website, starting at hosting and domain names and GoDaddy was just impossible to beat. That's what they ended up going with too.

Fuck GODaddy.com thier business ethics disgust me, the only reason they backed away from SOPA, was because they lost a metric shit ton of clients duento thier outright support and wanting to enforce it.

Any place you buy a domain name, you will own outright.

I have been a happy Dreamhost customer for 10 years.. Bu hear mixed reviews.