Damon Zex...anyone still see him

RC K9

I saw him at Shi Sha hookah bar a couple times a few years ago and also walking down high street a couple times. Oddly enough, my wife saw him a couple times at Chase bank on frantz rd in Dublin. She didn't know who he was so I had to explain ha ha.

what is this guy? i read online that he is a weirdo and used to suck bloody tampons on public access channel. also snort cocane and drink jack on tv.

Yeah, pretty much. There are youtubevids of him driving around columbus drinking jack and ranting on and on.

LOL holy shit I was just thinking about him the other day. That shit on the p/a channel was crazy. He would pour wine in his cereal, chug it, puke it up and drink it. Then he would drive around drunk and smash peoples windows. He would always be like "YOUR LIFE SUCKS ASS" haha weird/interesting to say the least.

lulz. back when i was in grad school, we'd watch his show while getting ready to hit the bars. one of my buddies used to see him all the time with his gf working out at the gym. said that he'd be all 'gothed out' while on the treadmill---rofl