Harescrambles?

AWW$HEEET

did it for a long time. Was ranked in the GNCC 200b class. If you like hard trails and arm pump, do it. People take this shit very serious in the GNCC's.

Hmm, interesting. Any info on how to get started, where the races are, what are the most common platforms, etc?

Hmm, interesting. Any info on how to get started, where the races are, what are the most common platforms, etc?

Look up the GNCC races on the website you lazy cunt. Most people ride 250's and 450's 4 strokes these days. I rode a KTM 200EXC. It's a 2 stroke with the grunt of a 4 stroke. If I were to get back into it id get a KTM 250EXC or a Husaberg 390 4 stroke (badass bike).

I am on my phone ya phaggot. Anyone pushin ktm 300's? I'm lookin for something I can ride on the road, then hit a race too maybe. I am not lookin to be the next ricky carmichael, just have some fun.

The 300 are nice but it is hard to beat the grunt of a 450 plus not having to premix is nice also.

Judging by my skill level (none) and types of bikes I am looking at, id be in the amateur Junior Open class (251cc +).

I was once an endurance athelete so I think I can get back to be where I need. I see there is a race at snowshoe wva, that has to be goddamn ridiculous and grueling. Some of the crazier skiing I've ever done, and in the summer it transitions to a downhill mtb park with some wheel and frame taco'ing hits.

Judging by my skill level (none) and types of bikes I am looking at, id be in the amateur Junior Open class (251cc +).

I was once an endurance athelete so I think I can get back to be where I need. I see there is a race at snowshoe wva, that has to be goddamn ridiculous and grueling. Some of the crazier skiing I've ever done, and in the summer it transitions to a downhill mtb park with some wheel and frame taco'ing hits.

Its is. all rocks. slippery, off camber, muddy fucking rocks.

Guy I know just had to stop doing hare scrambles. Got his 4th or 5th concussion. They told him no more. Rough business that gravity thing is a bitch.

shit, ive had multiple concussions annnnnnnddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmm oooookkkeargte'j;gb l;aejhr