Fender Rolling/ Specialtie Services.

Drew2o2

Our shop is now offering fender rolling aswell as inner wheel well clearancing options for larger than stock wheel/tire applications. We ask that all customers supply their vehicle with the wheel/tire combo they plan on running. Services are offered with same day pickup for those who can drop off in the morning on you can drop off in the evening and pickup anytime the next day after 12. We use heat to minimize the chance of paint cracking aswell as cover any metal with rubberrized undercoating that becomes exposed while clearing wells. We take pride in our work and not only have the best tool in the industry for this service but also promise to treat your car like its our own. I have seen first hand poor jobs from local big name shops. You will get a job that I would be proud to have on my own car or you will not pay a cent.

Basic Rolling per axle $150 or $250 for all four.

Complex or damaged lip $200 per axle or $300 for all four.

Basic wheel well clearancing starts at $50.00 per axle.

We also do other specialty work, we may not have a 25 billion sq foot facility but this allows me too apply greater attention to detail and keep a tighter spec on quality than is possible with a large scale operation. From engine swaps to diff fluid we will treat you and your car with the same respect I would expect from a paid service. Feel free to pm me for any specialty qoute you can imagine.