Killer bee ball python and killer clown

Comebackkid

There's a hugh market for different ball python morphs. The killer bee bp is $1200 and the killer clown is around $2000< I think ill have to wait for that one unless my buddies decide to go in with me. Now it takes about 1.5yrs for them to get up to weight/size and when they breed aslong as you get at least 1 of each then there's your money back for the snakes and the rest are all profit.

So the plan is to grab 3 different females and two males. I already have the rack system to house them being made along with the heating pads. I found a very close rat breeder that sell live,pre killed,frozen rats. So its a new hobby so I have my fingers crossed.

Sweet bean.. let me know when there wean from there mother. There is a big market for these little guys. Over the past 6-7 yrs they've been really selling and like I said if some how you create a new morph, you can get 10-30k for it easy. Some of the different morphs are difficult to produce like 1-16 or 1-8 chances. If you don't want to spend that type of money, you can get a het albino normal which is a normal looking bp but will have the albino gene in it. Edited by Comebackkid

I just recently, ie; last couple years, started getting back into herps. Im amazed on how much the 'morph' market has expanded and to just how many different species it's expanded to.

Killer bees are nice looking snakes. Good luck with everything.

Good luck in really making a true profit on these. Selling snakes is one of oldest get rich quick schemes that never really work.

People like you see the newest morph going for high dollars, they buy a pair in the hopes of breeding. You may have some success in breeding; however, numerous other people with the same idea are now all breeding this new morph and the price drops and drops and drops to where the only way to make a profit is to have a highly efficient system.

The only people making good money are the people initially creating the morphs like Bob Clark when he bought the first albino burmese python from Tom Cructchfield in the 80s.

At best it is a good way to help pay for a hobby.

Watch out as there are plenty of numerous shady breeders/sellers in the business. I would recommend not using other peoples photos as well.

Good luck in really making a true profit on these. Selling snakes is one of oldest get rich quick schemes that never really work.

People like you see the newest morph going for high dollars, they buy a pair in the hopes of breeding. You may have some success in breeding; however, numerous other people with the same idea are now all breeding this new morph and the price drops and drops and drops to where the only way to make a profit is to have a highly efficient system.

The only people making good money are the people initially creating the morphs like Bob Clark when he bought the first albino burmese python from Tom Cructchfield in the 80s.

At best it is a good way to help pay for a hobby.

Watch out as there are plenty of numerous shady breeders/sellers in the business. I would recommend not using other peoples photos as well.

I know that the chances of breeding to make profit will decrease each year and if it does then it alright with me lol. The plans are to build up my hobby to hopefully create a new morph which I know that may or may not happen. That was my first snake to was a burmese python and being a kid momma didn't like spending the money for it to eat lol.

Im only going to be dealing with constrictors unlimited, royalconstrictordesign,ben seigle reptiles