DynoDay Meet-Up Spot

KruelHouse

Would all of you Columbus Cats be interested in meeting at a specific location and riding over to DTM as a unit?

EDIT: We will be at the McDonald's across the street from the Tuttle Mall which is right off of 270.

Let's arrive at 11:30 and head to DTM around 11:45.

I will be there a few min. early.

Edited by KruelHouse

Nate and I talked about this several days ago; we were going to meet at the Exxon station on Summit and 17th. I suggested 11:30 AM as it only looks to be a ~20 min ride but havn't heard anything back yet, so who knows.

I will be heading over from the Easton area, Leaving at about 12:45. My daughter has a soccer game, so I am a little delayed.

If anyone wants to meet up somewhere around Easton between 12:45 - 1:00, we can shoot across 670 and be there by 1:30.

I will be heading over from the Easton area, Leaving at about 12:45. My daughter has a soccer game, so I am a little delayed.

If anyone wants to meet up somewhere around Easton between 12:45 - 1:00, we can shoot across 670 and be there by 1:30.

I'll be heading over from easton too... don't know what time i'm goin yet though bc i'm heading to OU tonight & don't know what time i'll be back tomorrow...

I'm up for meeting wherever...I already live close to the place but I don't really care about going out of my way to meet people. I don't really want to be a dousche rolling in alone anyway. Someone pick a spot!

Ya'll are a bunch of indecisive non-decision makers!!

Thank you S.G. for your warm, ever-encouraging sentiment.

Really though, I was initially thinking Tuttle Mall @ 11:30. It's right off of 270, there are gas stations nearby, and the parking lot is huge (not sure how many ppl will show, but it's good to be prepared). To be specific, perhaps the upper level where the Macy's/Panera is (Or is that a Ruby Tuesday's?).

Hello? Am I caller number 9???? I read chocolate salty balls and immediately started dialing!

That's right Gregory, however the studio fresh out of C.S.B's... (Seems as though Fred, our "Residnet Brotha" just resigned a moment ago). However we are prepared to compensate you with a brand new OhioRiders T-shirt and a Bedazzler Set!

better dress warm folks!

8 am34°F

Sunny25°F0%72%From WNW

12 mph9 am37°F

Sunny29°F0%62%From WNW

13 mphLearn to Snowboard 10 am41°F

Sunny33°F0%53%From WNW

14 mph11 am45°F

Sunny38°F0%45%From WNW

15 mphTravel Top 10 Lists 12 pm48°F

Sunny42°F0%42%From WNW

15 mph1 pm51°F

Sunny46°F0%39%From WNW

14 mphAfter School Fun 2 pm53°F

Sunny49°F0%38%From WNW

13 mph

Nate and I talked about this several days ago; we were going to meet at the Exxon station on Summit and 17th. I suggested 11:30 AM as it only looks to be a ~20 min ride but havn't heard anything back yet, so who knows.

I like the summit suggestion better, it's much closer to me than tuttle.