GM keyless entry not working?

Protection

What you'll need is a small flathead screwdriver, rubbing alcohol, qtip, some type of clear glue, a hole punch and a small, thin sheet of aluminum foil.

I used the small screwdriver to pry open the case of the keypad. Once open I checked the soldering points of the battery. Once realizing it wasn't the contacts or the dead battery I took the FOB off the motherboard and checked the goldish looking contacts. I put a couple drops of rubbing alcohol on the qtip, then gently started rubbing the contacts. I heard my alarm go off so I went to the window facing my car and locked and unlocked the vehicle with the wet qtip. I put the keypad back together and it didn't work?

Pryed the case back apart checked the back of the FOB (the grey and red rubberish insert) and realized the Black carbon contact pads on the inside of the bottons were severely worn. I took a shot in the dark and grabbed a holepunch and the foil chipotle cap from my steakbowl earlier that day and punched out some foil circles. I grabbed my hot glue gun and dripped a minuscule amount of glue on the black carbon contact on the inner part of the bottons then applied the foil circles on top of the glue. I'd let it sit for a couple of minutes before You put the keypad back together. Snap it together then try it. Mine worked like it was fresh from GM.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/JDM_Integra_XSi/51a274ed.jpg