Flashing Headlights as speedtrap warning.

OSUGT

Flashed lights accidentally driving through Shawnee Hills after having my brights on, and hitting the lever a couple times too many. Guy driving the Shawnee Hills Charger just gave me a confused look and kept driving lol. Would say it's probably not the greatest idea to flash them around cops though, as it can be considered traveling with high beams on.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would say it's probably not the greatest idea to flash them around cops though, as it can be considered traveling with high beams on.

maybe I'm the old one here that remembers bright light switches located on the floor :o thus why I don't flash high beams except to pass. I usually just hit the regular light switch. I also remember my father's 55 buick that had a starter switch on the floor too :no:

I guess I grew up to far out in the sticks, if someone is flashing their lights at me, I slow down looking for a deer or other animal trying to cross the road. But same effect.

Same here. I've been flashing people to give them a heads up for cops/animals since I started driving.

Flashed lights accidentally driving through Shawnee Hills after having my brights on, and hitting the lever a couple times too many. Guy driving the Shawnee Hills Charger just gave me a confused look and kept driving lol. Would say it's probably not the greatest idea to flash them around cops though, as it can be considered traveling with high beams on.

I usually flash the lights a few times and sometimes you get weird looksbut others wave to say thanks.