07-09 subaru legacy

evan9381

Anything i should look out for with these? i'd like a GT, but it'd probably be more than i want to spend, or more miles than im happy with. I just want a more comfortable DD and these seem to be in my range...i dont know if theres common issues ill want to check for, or to see if something common will need replaced soon after buying.

GT's are fairly cheap for what you get, the only common problem i can think of off the top of my head is the filters in the turbo oil feel banjo fittings those clog up and the turbos go. but if you pull them while the turbo is healthy you will have no problems ive had 3 LGT's and loved every single one of them, they also respond very well to mods and make great sleepers.

Love my GT as well. Very mod friendly.

If possible find something stock. The 2.5i doesn't have much of an aftermarket other than suspension, which might be what you're looking for. If you decide on a GT I recommend at least a compression check, and find out if it has had any history of turbo failure.

If you're looking locally stay away from this car!

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ctd/3021829939.html

Was debating picking up another for the GF. As usual the price was too good to be true.

There is a relatively stock auto for sale pretty cheap a few hours south. Stage 1 tune no engine mods other than a trans cooler.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-ky-2005-legacy-gt-5eat-lightly-modded-184796.html