Hi Point 9mm Carbine

Alex1647545498

IMO, this is the only Hi-Point worth owning.

I have seen them used from $150 to $250. Obviously, the more Tacticool, and more accessories, the higher the price.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I met a guy a few weeks back that swears by the c9. His buddy who is supposedly well respected in the gun field did a video write up about it on youtube stating how great the weapon is and why.

Alex what did you trade for it?

I met a guy a few weeks back that swears by the c9. His buddy who is supposedly well respected in the gun field did a video write up about it on youtube stating how great the weapon is and why.

Well I was getting rid of that hand gun I showed you and someone at work traded me this plus some ammo for it.

No. Just no. I have what I would call extensive experience shooting the C9 and 380. Just....no.

The carbines are what keeps HP alive. You can only get so many suckers to buy bricks that constantly jam for so long.

I wish I still had my 995ts Alex. My bet is you fall in love with it once you shoot it.

They're fun carbines that are cheap to shoot and fairly accurate to 100 yards. If you keep it don't waste your time with the 15 round pro-mag magazines. They are horrible and never work right so stick with the factory mags. If there is ever a problem with it just ship it back to the manufacturer in Mansfield and they will fix it for free (you pay shipping to them), tune it up and usually send it back to you with a free magazine.

No. Just no. I have what I would call extensive experience shooting the C9 and 380. Just....no.

The carbines are what keeps HP alive. You can only get so many suckers to buy bricks that constantly jam for so long.

I wish I still had my 995ts Alex. My bet is you fall in love with it once you shoot it.

My 9mm from HP has never jammed, and I have thousands of rounds through it. My glock has jammed more than my HP.

I've considerd getting one of those for a while

My 9mm Pistol from Hp has never given me a problem. My dad fired it at the range and was able to do a tight pattern very similar to his service 9mm SW.

(My dad was 99% accurate when ever he qualified. He had to throw a bullet un purpose)

If you read a lot of the hate comments toward Hi Point, none of the haters have one. If you read the real reviews they say they are fine for what you spend but everyone tries to compare it to higher priced models so of course it may fall short. Every Hi Point owner I know likes them, especially for the price.

If you read a lot of the hate comments toward Hi Point, none of the haters have one. If you read the real reviews they say they are fine for what you spend but everyone tries to compare it to higher priced models so of course it may fall short. Every Hi Point owner I know likes them, especially for the price.

Owned one, shot multiple others. I'll pass. They're just not for me.