Brian works his magic on another 600+hp stock bottom ls1..

Ryans99ls1

Let me start this by saying there arent words to descride how awesome Brian was in tuning my car. This thing was a damn tuning nightmare. We started at 1 and didnt get finished untill 830pm. He stood by the whole time and made absolutely sure this car was getting tuned. The tune is spot on and he even convinced me to take my tampon out and let the car make some power.. Bottom line is I could not be happier with the customer service this guy provides. I never felt like just another lsx tune, i knew he was tuning my car the way it needed to be done. I can guarantee there is no other shop in Ohio or even the surrounding area that would put up with what we had to do to get this thing done.

I will never go anywhere else, and if you do, you need to reconsider.

Brian, i know ive been an absolute pain in the ass sometimes with all my calls(even today). But I probably did 10 3rd-4th gear WOT pulls tonight and its running awesome. I was brake boosting hard in 3rd by the end of the night and this thing rips. Like i said, i couldnt be happier with the work you put into the car, its amazing and i really cant thank you enough.

onto the car,

stock bottom end

stock heads,

stock headbolts

ls6 intake

230/230 .613/.592 111+2 cam (not so boost friendly eh..)

6speed/9in

TC78 .96a/r

E85

best pull was 632whp/652tq on the "Brian/Steve tune" haha. we pulled some timing after this and its not at this level now.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x295/PurpleProbeGt95/graph297.jpg

Here is a vid of the 598whp/605tq run.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x295/PurpleProbeGt95/th_tune307.jpg

Feel free to upload whatever you have Brian and thanks again.

It was nice to meet you guys and awesome numbers, I bet its a blast with the 6speed.

Thanks for taking my buddy to get the O2 sensor, that made things a lil easier on all of us. But yeah its a blast, the car doesnt spin at all which makes it even crazier.

Nice power man, cant wait for Brian to get his hands on mine.

Thanks. Youll walk out of that place on happy customer for sure.

Awsome power what turbo kit is it?

Its a homebuilt truck manifold kit.

SD or MAF tune? good numbers man

Thanks, its speed density.

Best post of the thread Brian.

Headstuds,ls9 gaskets, and a 3.50 or higher rear gear are the plan when i get back from work in August. 4th pulls like a mother effer but i just run out of rpm.

Might want to leave stock gaskets in there and bolts, give a weak link when things go south. Im running 9layers and copper spray on the nova, but different pistons and heads. Not sure but would guess you are in the ring land collapse area for stock stuff.

what are you doing for steam vent currently, are all 4 corners being vented or just the front 2?

Might want to leave stock gaskets in there and bolts, give a weak link when things go south. Im running 9layers and copper spray on the nova, but different pistons and heads. Not sure but would guess you are in the ring land collapse area for stock stuff.

what are you doing for steam vent currently, are all 4 corners being vented or just the front 2?

Im venting all four corners right now, i ground down the bottom of the ls6. I really wanna push the stock bottom and ill have some more money to play with if things go wrong when i get back. The only way i see this thing cracking a ringland is if it detonates or has cooling issues. the car runs kinda hot right now but im going to take care of that asap and i honestly wont be able to drive the car anymore until august.

My biggest fear right now is those stock headgaskets/bolts. i just dont trust them one bit, but i do get what youre saying..

I really want to do E85/meth and see what Brian is really made of ;)

That's the problem with owning a turbo or nitrous car. Once you go with more boost or bigger jets you never want to take a step backwards.

yeah you warned me. i thought i was strong enough to avoid the addiction but after a 24hours, im addicted.

what injectors and pump does it have?

siemens 80's and dual walbro gss340's. -8an feed/-6an return. Fast fuel rails with and aeromotive A1000 regulator after the fuel rails.

Edited by Ryans99ls1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Casper unlocked this topic