LS3 C5Z vs GT42 Supra

JuicedH22

Got in my closest competitive race by far on my new setup. This was against a MKIV Supra with a GT42-94R, granted this was NOT his fastest run of the night, and it was my fastest run... all the numbers on our timeslips were crazy close. I had a 1.57' he had a 1.63; he had me at the line by 0.01s and a higher trap by 0.5mph

Darth Vader supervised the wheel swap...

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8011/7268583076_a52922c706_o.jpg

How does the slip break down?

how am I suppose to work my way up the list and give away all that information. :gabe:

I couldnt break it down now anyway. They cut the slips in half to keep you from seeing the other guy's times (this is a "street racing" style event- they dont even display the time on the board.) We just put them side by side after the race to see, and I didnt have the fore-thought to take a picture.

how am I suppose to work my way up the list and give away all that information. :gabe:

I couldnt break it down now anyway. They cut the slips in half to keep you from seeing the other guy's times (this is a "street racing" style event- they dont even display the time on the board.) We just put them side by side after the race to see, and I didnt have the fore-thought to take a picture.

It's ok, I have a pretty good idea what that Supra should be running.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, i forgot I had this thread, I just posted the video in the stickied vid/pic thread... but here it is again...

here is one he did earlier with me on street tires... amazing how much slower it looks, hahaha.

(dont know anything about the truck, but the 350z is a 500whp single turbo car)