Cyclist haters come on in.

Sturg1647545502

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be beat down for a situation somebody created by throwing something at me? :dumb:

+1. I'd love for a car to stop and try to start some shit with me after they instigated by tossing something at me. I've found that my LCP fits nicely in my back pocket and its light enough i dont notice it there when i ride. sounds to me like the people in this thread are a bunch of pussies to (claim to) throw something and drive off like a little bitch instead of being a man and sticking around to roll the dice.

When somebody hits him the driver will most likely be found at fault...

I'm sure that will bring loads of comfort to him and his family as he lays in critical condition, is left paralyzed or worse yet, laid to rest.

I don't to imagine to hard that the family of Michael Sonney who was killed in 2007 at the end of my street wishes he wasn't riding on Snouffer either. Same with family of on Jeffrey Stevenson who was killed while riding on Sawmill/Billingsley a couple years ago. Sad occurances in both cases, but both 100% avoidable by their own doing.

I stand by my believe that it's plain stupid to ride a bike on either of those roads. Two more instances of just because we can doesn't mean we should. All adults know the risks though so while the compassionate side of me feels bad for what happened, the other part of me is nuetral to meh on the matter.

I've thought through your comment though and nope, my outcome is still the same; Love One Alive > Finding Driver Guilty of accidental vehicular homicide.

Edited by TTQ B4U

+1. I'd love for a car to stop and try to start some shit with me after they instigated by tossing something at me. I've found that my LCP fits nicely in my back pocket and its light enough i dont notice it there when i ride. sounds to me like the people in this thread are a bunch of pussies to (claim to) throw something and drive off like a little bitch instead of being a man and sticking around to roll the dice.

INB4 you get turned into a stationary bike for bubba to ride in prison after shooting someone for tossing a slurpee at you.