wiggers LOL

Green Bastard

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chick was grinding on me in nightclub, started making out for about 5 mins until she puts her hand down my pants and starts tryin to wank me off on the dancefloor. tell her we cant do it here so she pulls me to the girls toilets. shes drunk as fuk and im practically sober so she doesnt know whats goin on, all she sees is the toilet and im in there with 30 chicks eyeballin me. she pulls me in and locks the door behind her, starts wanking me off and then proceeds to blow me.

this is the weird bit, i sort of warned her before i was about to cum as most guys do and she was aware, so when i came i expected her to swallow. she didn't, she just ran out of the toilet with the cum in her mouth and dribbling down her front. I ran after her pullin my pants up thinking what the fukk is this bish doing? she runs onto the dance floor, grabs some unfortunate kunt and starts mauling his face, poor dude kind of froze for about 2 seconds and then starting spitting all over her and gagging and punched her, bouncers came and fukked him out. she then went and started grinding on some other dude, sluts gonna slut.

chick was grinding on me in nightclub, started making out for about 5 mins until she puts her hand down my pants and starts tryin to wank me off on the dancefloor. tell her we cant do it here so she pulls me to the girls toilets. shes drunk as fuk and im practically sober so she doesnt know whats goin on, all she sees is the toilet and im in there with 30 chicks eyeballin me. she pulls me in and locks the door behind her, starts wanking me off and then proceeds to blow me.

this is the weird bit, i sort of warned her before i was about to cum as most guys do and she was aware, so when i came i expected her to swallow. she didn't, she just ran out of the toilet with the cum in her mouth and dribbling down her front. I ran after her pullin my pants up thinking what the fukk is this bish doing? she runs onto the dance floor, grabs some unfortunate kunt and starts mauling his face, poor dude kind of froze for about 2 seconds and then starting spitting all over her and gagging and punched her, bouncers came and fukked him out. she then went and started grinding on some other dude, sluts gonna slut.

Ralph pls go

now now, i expected better from you. seems more of a conforming to the rest of cr type of response. better than everyone hal should be better.

Don't care, fatty.

I just see quite a bit of redudant marks towards beatercamaro from Hal...

I'm sorry? New guys who want to hop into shit talking threads must first pass an English exam. Please type the following phrase one hundred times;

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."

be hal, think your better than everybody. actually know nobody your talkin about.

Beatercamaro has summed up the simplicity of this situation quite nicely, here. The implication being that Hal doesn't even have to know you to know that he is better than you.

Also, English test hates you.

Is the name calling really necessary? If hes fat...he probably knows it.

I'm sorry, are you tagging in for the fat trashy hobo? I didn't know he had some sort of cock sucking entourage. Maybe you can introduce yourself before we get down to business, dumbass.

Beatercamaro has summed up the simplicity of this situation quite nicely, here. The implication being that Hal doesn't even have to know you to know that he is better than you.

Also, English test hates you.

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/201916-1/Treadmill-scooter-haters.gif

I'm sorry, are you tagging in for the fat trashy hobo? I didn't know he had some sort of cock sucking entourage. Maybe you can introduce yourself before we get down to business, dumbass.

Hal you have quickly become one of the most annoying people on this site. You do nothing for the site, you don't go to track days, you obviously don't go to any meats yet you think you are king shit. Your demeaning posts to every one is quite childish at first it was funny but now it's compleatly uncalled for and shows how big of a dill hole you have become.

In conclusion of my rant. I'm not mad and my jimmies are not rustled

Ps- Hal go eat a dick you fucking fag

Hal you have quickly become one of the most annoying people on this site. You do nothing for the site, you don't go to track days, you obviously don't go to any meats yet you think you are king shit. Your demeaning posts to every one is quite childish at first it was funny but now it's compleatly uncalled for and shows how big of a dill hole you have become.

In conclusion of my rant. I'm not mad and my jimmies are not rustled

Ps- Hal go eat a dick you fucking fag

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/nod-of-approval.gif