Cleveland Colts taking over (again) 10.0@141

coltboostin

....and no haven't seen it in person and don't need to. So we are clear, which car are you talking about pics or vid?

Don't be confused I think it's cool just not interested in owning one. The reason I call it a one trick pony is because it's on SLICKS and running what type of race gas? Your idea of a street car DD is different than mine is all. If those things do it for you, have fun and don't let my opinion tell you otherwise. ;)

In the Vid.

And let me get this straight- a car that uses slicks at the track means its a one trick pony in your book? :confused:

Also-the car is not on any type of racing fuel. Stopped at Get Go and filled up on the way to the track.

And no need to worry about your opinion-I just hate ignorance. :)

In the Vid.

And let me get this straight- a car that uses slicks at the track means its a one trick pony in your book? :confused:

Also-the car is not on any type of racing fuel. Stopped at Get Go and filled up on the way to the track.

And no need to worry about your opinion-I just hate ignorance. :)

So the car in the video is the road racer and the blue one is the drag setup...gotcha..

No, it's not the slicks but the fact that it won't run those times without them. And it's running those times on 93-pump fuel? GetGo sells what type of fuel locally again...

LOL...at the ignorance part... :p