Help me find an antenna

Mojoe

I'm looking for a fender antenna for the RX7. This is the one I found that I like. However this company can't seem to answer the phone, and I haven't found a dealer local.

http://www.harada.com/index.php/amfm-antenna#about

I understand with smaller antenna's you give up reception, however, I am looking for the best of both worlds. I'm open to suggestions. No power antenna's.

Thanks

I've got my truck, and I'm getting RID of my fender antenna. F the factory AM radio. I'm gonna put a 2-channel amp under the dash, and have a 3.5MM headphone jack-to-RCA cable so I can play an Ipod through it. Problem solved.

Like cable TV, radio isn't giving me a lot of reasons to keep it around, aside from NPR.

It's like asking CR "Hey, does anyone know a good wagon wheel maker for my RX7?" :lol:

Not problem solved. I have sirus and need the antenna. I have all the other plug in gadgets too. Unless someone knows how to hook up to satellite, without going through a channel?

aftermarket pioneer radio that has a plug in the back for a cd changer, then you get the sirius add on box and plug it directly in. i have the sirius add on box, let me know if you want to buy it. i don't use it anymore.

I have all this shit if you need any of it. I bought it all used from Hoblick and never used it.

http://forums.radioreference.com/attachments/old-classifieds-archives/16441d1215653737-sirius-starmate-4-receiver-starmate-3.jpg

aftermarket pioneer radio that has a plug in the back for a cd changer, then you get the sirius add on box and plug it directly in. i have the sirius add on box, let me know if you want to buy it. i don't use it anymore.

I have all this. You still have to tap into the am/fm antenna to dedicate a channel. If this has changed in the last year, I may be out of date.

Brian, I use to have that set up, same thing applies. thanks though.

I have all this. You still have to tap into the am/fm antenna to dedicate a channel. If this has changed in the last year, I may be out of date.

Brian, I use to have that set up, same thing applies. thanks though.

you use the aux/cd changer as the input... not the am/fm