2006 Mitsu Evo IX

dover

I actually am selling both my car and bike. I need to step away from all of it for awhile. I am just looking at picking up a luxury for a DD and will come back into things later on.

I actually am selling both my car and bike. I need to step away from all of it for awhile. I am just looking at picking up a luxury for a DD and will come back into things later on.

Are we back to 2010 again?

If i had the cash i would pick it up great car + seller.

Is it MR?

Nope just a GSR

interested. I want to come look at it.

I'm pretty much always free, shoot me a call/text when you have time 614-313-4763

saw this at Auto Assets recently, good looking car. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks man, I pretty much have all the service work done there.

Dover is a good dude Amanda! +1

Thanks man haha

talk to me about the bike :}

I'd let it go for $14k. With rods it will go 7's all day.

I'd let it go for $14k. With rods it will go 7's all day.

:fuuuu:

I thought you were going to keep it after reading one of your post in that D. Wiggs thread.

I have the cash, but am going down to Lake Cumberland this weekend to look at a boat. If it's not what I want once I test drive it on the lake, I'll get a hold of you.

Nice looking car, GLWS.

:fuuuu:

I thought you were going to keep it after reading one of your post in that D. Wiggs thread.

I have the cash, but am going down to Lake Cumberland this weekend to look at a boat. If it's not what I want once I test drive it on the lake, I'll get a hold of you.

Nice looking car, GLWS.

Cool let me know man, this thing is a D. Wiggs killer as it sits lol, I am just trying to move on to different things. It's amazing I have kept it this long.