pics from my lil wreck

ducati guy

well slid out during a turn and here go some of the pics. Sorry the pics arent the greatest, they were taken with my camera phone.

fairing1.jpg

brokenmirror.jpg

scratchedlever.jpg

muzzy1.jpg

muzzy2.jpg

and the aftermath for this event is a fractured wrist and some little scratches

fracturedwrist.jpg

now this is what i just put on the bike a week and half prior to this event.

power commander 3 and a muzzy exhaust

powercommander3.jpg

muzzyoncompletebike.jpg

and this is how the bike sites now

barebike.jpg

fairings laid out on the floor getting ready to be sent out and the decals removed and the fairings to be painted candy plasa blue

allfairingsoff2.jpg

allfairingsoff.jpg

added this while the bike is apart, and now i have a full exhaust with k&n filter and a map on the power commander 3 to support these mods. hoping to get it on the dyno once put back together and a final tune and some numbers

kn.jpg

And i know some of you may be asking why im repainting the entire bike a diff color when the damage isnt that bad,. Well once i laid eyes upon the candy plasa blue, i always wanted that color instead of the passion red, and now that i have a chance to repaint 1 fairing, i might as well do them all. So the paint is ordered and shouold be here by the end of the week, along with the new mirrors. and im hoping to have the bike back together and riding on the street by mid of next week...As long as the doctor says i can get back on and my wrist is fine

Well I took my 06 Blue/White GSXR 1000 that I got last December and with ony 600 miles on it had all the white pieces and the white on the tank changed to Neon Orange.

When ya want it bad enough ya get it.

The blue Kawis always looked good. The blue ZX 9R was always one of my favorites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

update on things

The color is candy plasma blue, and the pics are of the pieces being painted and how they turned out. Then there are pics of the install. While the bike was down, i heat wrapped the exhaust and i also added cf mirrors and cf bar ends. Soon to be added will be cf heel gaurds and maybe a cf front fender along with a cf chain gaurd and rear fender. And after those things or befor i will add some HID's and some frame sliders.

So enjoy the pics and hope to see you guys around..

untitled2.jpg

7.jpg

untitled.jpg

5.jpg

DSCN0750.jpg

DSCN0752.jpg

DSCN0755.jpg

8.jpg

99.jpg