Need fenders rolled on the RX7

Mojoe

Need a shop/person that can roll the fenders on the FD this weekend, maybe late week. Due to the late notice, I know some shops may not be able to get me in. If someone has the roller at their house, and is very good at it, I would entertain that.

The car has gone under a whole new look, in the car and under the hood. Looking to roll out to an event next week and would like to have this done before going.

Thanks

Need a shop/person that can roll the fenders on the FD this weekend, maybe late week. Due to the late notice, I know some shops may not be able to get me in. If someone has the roller at their house, and is very good at it, I would entertain that.

The car has gone under a whole new look, in the car and under the hood. Looking to roll out to an event next week and would like to have this done before going.

Thanks

Joe,

We can get you in no problem :) Just give Brandon a call at the shop and we can get you scheduled.

Jeff

You'll be right down the road from where I'll be at Saturday. Rude dog, have a friends Bday party, another friend's coming in town gathering, and me getting back to the states.

The car has all new interior. Nothing new outside. Everything looks different under the hood, however, the set up is pretty much the same. Too many things to list.

Lots of small things to finish on the car. Shooting for Saturday night, but it will be last minute to roll it out. Monday we head out for the rally to Florida. I'm sure I'll have it out one weekend in Columbus shortly after we get back at the end of the month.

I do rolls. Can get you in whenever satisfaction guaranteed I use the top of the line eastwood tool. Some people are cheaper but most people prefer a perfect curve not some jagged shit ive seen from other places.