Looking for work

evan9381

Found out Thursday that my previous employer didn't like the style I did what I did, even though I was not doing anything illegal, immoral, etc, and constantly top of my department.

I've got 6+ years of collections experience, some customer service, but really, I'm thinking I'd like to try something different.

Need something day shift 8-5 or similar, at least $15/hr to cover bills, and/or something that has a realistic opportunity for bonus/commission

I'm available immediately and can forward a resume if needed.

Thanks

What field are you interested in? Kind a confused though you still employed or not? You said previous employer didnt like your style? Were you on a leave or something?

not employed. In a nutshell, i did collectons, they claimed i was too "3rd party" (more hardcore collections than 1st party), and gave me the boot over some petty stuff. They opened an office overseas and were overstaffed so they started hitting people over stuff that would be non-issues any other time or company. I did what i did very well, i just got hit with some BS.

Idk if i want to stay in collections, but banking i feel fits me well. I found a couple postings and applied, hopefully they pan out. Already submit my claim for UE, but hopefully i dont have to be on it long. Last time i was unemployed, after about 4 months i was super bored. This time, i give it about 4 days. Lol

If you are interested in a collections job, I know Checksmart is always hiring collectors at their Dublin corporate office. I don't know about shift availability. PM me if you want more info.

not employed. In a nutshell, i did collectons, they claimed i was too "3rd party" (more hardcore collections than 1st party), and gave me the boot over some petty stuff. They opened an office overseas and were overstaffed so they started hitting people over stuff that would be non-issues any other time or company. I did what i did very well, i just got hit with some BS.

Must of been chase, did the same thing to me years ago FML

Discovers hiring for collections