girlfriends parents

dicemouth88

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My thought about this is.......... It is your choice to take that risk everyday you ride, but most passengers don't understand the risk involved, they just want to go for a ride. It's a huge responsibility to ride a passenger. Don't know what I'de do, if i ever hurt someone !!

If you have several years of seat time, I'de say go for it, if your a first or second years rider, ?????? maybee respect thier wishes ? How old is she that hher parents have say in anything ?? ??

Try not to second guess yourself too much. You can't do that making decisions in a split second. those survival reactions are a mother !!

oh shes is but i was thinking about having her ride without tellin the rents but if something were to happen i just dont wanna lose their trust

If you have given this more than a seconds consideration then they have no reason to trust you. You are more worried about getting caught rather than actually being honest, damn kids these days.

Well my ? would be why is your driving record in question? Honestly, if someone I knew had a lot of accidents or speeding/moving violations, I sure as heck wouldn't let a loved one on the bike either.

Sorry bro, I would count my blessings that shes allowed in a car with ya if thats the case. My HS G/F wasnt and I had a 100% clean record, just an extremely modded/fast car.

I would say, wait until you have showen them with no tickets etc. that you are safe, then they will better believe you.

i like the parent ride suggestion. if you feel confident and u genuinely believe u can be safe with a passenger, ask her rents if u could show them... they're just being protective but ultimately it comes down to it being her decision. my dad about flipped when i got my bike... but it was my decision

my parents were cool with me getting a bike... my dad had one when he was about my age... my mom has six brothers who have all had motorcycles at one point or another. two of them still do.

honestly, i think my mom was more concerned that i was wasting my money(in her eyes) on a bike, rather than thinking id get hurt or something... although im sure she thinks about that too. my dad was just like "whatever". i didnt live there or anything... the best they can hope for is that i will take their opinions under advisement... which i usually do.