85 rx7 roller and 306 * $900 for all but the motor

Major_golf

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which V8 kit is in this? Granny's? is the transmission still in it? Do you have the complete set of black mesh wheels? What rear end is in it?

It is the granny's kit, yes I have all 4 meshies , it has a 4 cyl t5 great gearing for the track but not the high way. It's a stock rear

If I did not have 2 cars AND don't fit in the damn thing I would buy it. Mostly so I could finish painting the moldings that have bothered my since day one LOL

The door molding lines are bothering but it's character

Ps- if I knew that derik was asking for you I would have told him to fuck off in the first place

fuck if you're gonna wipe your ass with me atleast spell my name right... sorry da jew's power was out when he sent you messages from my username.. you should seek some counseling

It is the granny's kit, yes I have all 4 meshies , it has a 4 cyl t5 great gearing for the track but not the high way. It's a stock rear

its a turbocoupe wc t5 not a regular t5 or it wouldnt have lasted this long.

fuck if you're gonna wipe your ass with me atleast spell my name right... sorry da jew's power was out when he sent you messages from my username.. you should seek some counseling

I need counseling ha ha. No I need to deal with less shady people and trust me it's been one hell of a lesson. There comes a point in time that people get fucking tired of bs well guess what it's my time. You lied just as much about that car as he did let me quote you here

Me- so all the lights work

You- yup wired them my self

Me- so the turn signals , brakes and all work

You - yup

Truth after tracing all the wires come to find out the the switch had now power going to it let alone a flasher assembly

So this rear end is good right

You&matt - yup but its not ment to hold this power might last a day might last a year

5 min later I place a phone call this rear end is junk

Matt - no the exhaust drags

20 min later rear end locked up

Do research find out you broke the rear at drag wAy 42

Iv went out of my way to not be upset with you but now that I think about your almost no better than matt

ok you win.. headlights worked, running lights worked, brakes lights worked turn signals didnt flash...

i profited nothing from the transaction between you and matt, but hate who you wanna hate

did you test drive the car before you bought it>? yes, did you then fucking hand him money for the car as you saw fit?

then the rear end breaks and he offered you $100 for the rear right after you bought the car but your pride got in the way, dumbass, everyone around you told you to take the money, even Erik, and now a year later you ask for money.. whatever dude

ok you win

i profited nothing from the transaction between you and matt, but hate who you wanna hate

There is no hate. If Matt did not give you any thing out of a 2k profit on something you built for him you should probably ask your self how good of a friend he is.

the problem with the car at dragway 42 was the trans mount bolts backed off and caused the drive shaft to hit the tunnel, those were fixed, noise was gone

you're mad cause you bought a damn near gutted wanna be race car and tried to make it a daily, failing miserably, putting money into mods only to never run what it did at dw42

There is no hate. If Matt did not give you any thing out of a 2k profit on something you built for him you should probably ask your self how good of a friend he is.

damn i need to figure this out better... whats Erik's hourly rate when he helps you? dont question my friendship with Matt dickface

I do know that Matt pays him in pizza or Chipotle most of the time Chris

damn i need to figure this out better... whats Erik's hourly rate when he helps you? dont question my friendship with Matt dickface

Damn I want Chipotle.

the problem with the car at dragway 42 was the trans mount bolts backed off and caused the drive shaft to hit the tunnel, those were fixed, noise was gone

you're mad cause you bought a damn near gutted wanna be race car and tried to make it a daily, failing miserably, putting money into mods only to never run what it did at dw42

Yeah because 13.01 is so far from 12.9

Let's se heveier driver, full of tools heater, radio,speakers and not launching the car in fear of the rear end on the exact set up you ran it

Yeah I'll take 1/10 slower I'm tottaly cool with it

Hey no need to get upset over a ? Maybe you should go see a shrink about this anger you have

k

it was 5k you missed the part where he put 1g more into fixing the shit matt did wrong

Oh no I was around for that part. I was there laughing at him when he was fixing it. We told him then it was possibly te worst buy in history. That car was a junk build. I assume it was suppose I be just for racing, but even then it was a pile of shit. He was just too dumb and didn't know what he was doing. It is shitty for Matt to agree on a price, then ask for the price to be lowered cause he can't get a trailer though. Idk Matt, but that's fucked up.