Friend Looking into a KIA Sorento

PGH STEELERS

Its built on the same frame design as the Santa Fe. Kia did get to redesign the body on the sorento before hyundai did. Depending on what year they are looking at, the santa fe is having some huge incentives right now before the new design will be coming out

I test-drove a Sorento back in 2009, only because it was the biggest 5-passenger SUV I could find with a stick-shift for under $19k. Holy cow...dearth of options. It was a stripper. I sat in a higher-trim model with heated leather and the works...definitely worth the few thousand more, and I'm NUTS about my manual transmissions.

Was a good riding SUV. I was very "meh" about it, though...still think there are better options out there.

We have a 2011 sorento w 40k and no issues.

The 11+ sorentos are nothing like the old ones. The old ones were body on frame rwd based. The new ones are unibody fwd based.

We have a KIA Sportage that we just got this year, its a 2012. The Sportage is the smaller SUV. We absolutely love it!!! For the price, warranty, and actually great customer service we receive/received I definitely have changed my out look on KIA's. So much to the point I am considering trading my F-150 in on a Sorento.

I had a Kia Minivan as a rental for work and was super surprised how quick the damn thing was, half the time I forgot it was a minivan

that's why I smiled at Jones' quote. my wife has cock-blocked a few cars in her travels to soccer games. beside not being slow, our van is bigger than high school kids civics and we have more insurance :gabe:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1573442&postcount=4

Fiancé's mom got one few months ago. I drove it around and it's pretty decent for the money. So far the only thing is a door panel popping out due to a kid slamming the door over and over. But even then it shouldnt be doing that. It's still under warranty so they'll get it taken care of.