2009 Suzuki Gladius

DollFace

Are you serious about going from a fully faired to a naked? You'd probably look hot on a used 748 if you can find one. Or an 848 if you're a baller.

Naked, go Monster.

Though, if you're sticking with the Suzuki lineup and want something nicer/bigger than the 500R, a SV650S or a Bandit might be nice for you.

Edited by JRMMiii

Sat on an SV650s last night and didn't like it. I don't like having to lean forward so far. I like the standard feel. I also sat on a Yamaha FZ1 and it felt real nice, but I think I am liking the SV650 the most. I don't think they are making them for 2009. The Gladius is taking over this year, but they still have some 2008's at Honda East.

You know you wanna sit on my sv1000!!! :)

Ha ha! Well, maybe I will see you at the Spring Get together next saturday and I will try it out.....if you bring it. But, I think a 1000 will be a little too much for me. The 650 is just right :p

Ha ha! Well, maybe I will see you at the Spring Get together next saturday and I will try it out.....if you bring it. But, I think a 1000 will be a little too much for me. The 650 is just right :p

NO WAY!!! U'll love it!! I'll let you take it for a spin :grin:

Found this the other day, might be what you are looking for. I've been trying to talk myself out of buying it.

http://www.rickroushmotorsports.com/inventory/listings/l0010.html

You don't see many of them, but they always got good reviews

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/kawasaki/2005-kawasaki-z-750s-15722.html