OMG! Naked Pictures of ME!

DollFace

Ha ha! Made you look!

But, srsly, my daughter's fundraiser is still going on and I have only had one donation. I understand times are tough, but I will let you know that I am bringing the actual fundraiser with me next Saturday to the Spring Get together, so you can donate whatever you got $1, $5, $10...50 cents...I don't care. Don't forget your $5 for the fundraiser the Knights of Columbus are holding also for Mental Retardation. I am just trying to help with research on heart disease, since I have a condition myself.

Check out the thread.... I appreciate everything!! The website only accepts $25 or more, but like I said, I am bringing the fundraiser with me next week to the get together.

SPANKS!!! - Sarah

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=23316

I really wanna make it to the get together......but gotta see if the boss will let me come out and play. Should have the ride back in the next couple of days and the new body spikes should be here soon too. Not suer if my back side can make it that far or not.........lol