i added some videos to my youtube check em out

Mattsv8

There unde mattsv8s10 I downloaded a few test passes in s10 at trails and some ne video of my familys first outing with the banshee and pink 300ex only did some very light editing and added music to one. Didn't have much time. Hopefully next time I'm off ill get some better footage.

Edited by Mattsv8

I didn't do much edditng but I'm getting into it a little. Can't spend too much time on them they are long videos the riding ones are 15min ea. Drag racing ones of the s10 are a lot shorter. What would u cut and why. I'm working toward better videos. Me and the kids had more fun than I can remember riding. I can't wait to go back. U don't have to watch them just something to do to pass the time. U know see what othermembers are up to.!

Yep reping 365 isint a joke when u didn't lift a single weight for 3 weeks and ur spotter wasent there. There's a lot of mental aspect to it too. I've done 405 raw and that's all I'm working to get back to. Id rather fail at 365 then not try it. I did 315 for 3 and 265 for 10 just before those attempts. I've never done much benching always done back and legs. Edited by Mattsv8

Yep reping 365 isint a joke when u didn't lift a single weight for 3 weeks and ur spotter wasent there. There's a lot of mental aspect to it too. I've done 405 raw and that's all I'm working to get back to. Id rather fail at 365 then not try it. I did 315 for 3 and 265 for 10 just before those attempts. I've never done much benching always done back and legs.

3 weeks isn't enough time for your muscles to disappear.

Does your special spotter lift that extra 8" that you were lacking for you?

I dont see 405 raw ever when you about killed your self with 365.........

Switch out the bench, back and legs for some cardio:jerkit:

3 weeks without touching a weight is long enuf to make u fail at a weight u normaly wouldent. Maybe uve never lifted that heavy to find out. The original poster of that video failed today at 225.don't worry about what I lift. That's kinda gay. Like I already said I don't bench much. Now to everyone else enjoy the videos. This thread isint about lifting back on track.

Well if its gay then why are you worried about what i benched? Oh i also never even attempted 225 today so try again. And who cares what i bench. I don't talk about myself like you do. To hear you talk about yourself you would think your a god. And you really don't get it do you? I could care less what you bench. Hell 315 is a shit ton to lift. I will probably never be able to bench that much. Only reason we recorded it is because your a narcissistic tool. You guaranteed you was going to rep 405 then try 450 when you failed 3 weeks earlier at 365. And then the next day after your attempt instead of saying man guess i was wrong about what i could bench. Or guess i just need to hit the gym a little harder than i have been, You say " I would of got it my normal spotter was there". Your just so full of yourself for no reason. But I'm done talking about your conceited self so enjoy the videos. Edited by 1slow-z

kinda have to be full of yourself or 1 u won't try hevy weight and 2 u won't think u can move it. I'm shure of myself cause I bust my ass in the gym and I've already done 405 with no shirt. It will take time but rest ashured I will get it again. I leave my phone put away to train maybe u could try that.

I'm never gona worry about anyone elses weght but ill damn shue try to motivate them and not bring them down or make fun for trying something they don't think they can do. I got oj and cory to bench 365 raw and neither thought they could. I honestly think cory needs to train with m and oj cause you and casey hold him back. I know ur buddies and its great but for his goals he needs motivation.

We would motivate you more if you didn't talk so much shit. And being confident and full of yourself are two different things. Cory could care less how heavy he can go with bench. And i have no idea why your on me. I didn't post those videos up on cr.

Only cory can decide how serious he wants his training to be. back on topic

I'm hoping to get some better riding video once I can ride myself. Also got the s10

Going again. Deleting the ic made the boost go from 15 to 19psi. And the extra signal made my afr go from 7.4 to 6.2 lol just a lil rich.