Dog Park

Rocky31186

I know there are a lot of dog owners on here.. Anyone want to set up a day / time for the dogs to play? I know Tim and I have been wanting to get our Boxers together..

To rant a little bit, we just got back from the pickerington dog park. 2nd time going to this location. Today we realized there are a lot of dumb dog owners...

I dont care which dog drinks our water, but this dog kept taking the bowl.. The owner was not watching him. I told him no and he started to growl at me.. which My dogs then got mad and came over to protect me. I pushed him away and he snipped at me, no big deal whatever.. Owner still didnt come over. I put water back in the bowl for my dogs to drink, and the dog snipped at my pup in the face. I about kicked it in the head. Anytime my dogs are at the park I have an eye on them. Owner still never came over, and the dog ended up leaving to chase another dog..

Also, some dumb ass left the main gate open..

I'm up for it, and I am sure we could get Jones to come with his new pup if he is available.

We have had 2 issues with my Husky because stupid owners decide its a good idea to bring their 3lb terriers into the big dog park because there is no other dogs in the small side... She hasn't had a single issue with another dog, besides these 2 different terriers on 2 separate occasions.

Needless to say, my husky has tried to commit murder twice.