A few changes to the BUSA...

Got-Boost?

:megusta: how streetable is something like that on pump gas? Are you using bazazz to tune or did you chip the stock PCM?

My guess is he is on ECU editor. Most people don't "chip" the ECU as you can buy a cord (ECU Editor) and edit and tune anything you'd like. Anything and everything is streetable just depends how you are on the throttle. Best thing about turbo bikes is they are 100% stock feeling when not in boost. I have a bazazz box and I hate it.

:megusta: how streetable is something like that on pump gas? Are you using bazazz to tune or did you chip the stock PCM?

As Dover said, 100% streetable. No need for a Bazzaz or PC, ECU has been hacked and you can make all changes through the factory computer with no piggy-back systems.

Honestly, my setup is pretty basic, you can make a LOT more if you want. 370whp on pump is more than enough and at stock wheel base it's going to be silly. The C16 is for back-to-back top speed runs for a little added safety....