Cars and Coffee - 6/30/12

zeitgeist57

I expect to be there. I'm done saying 2 more weeks :)

Looks like someone will be cleaning the parking lots with their street sweeper!

I should be there... Easton cruise has been dead lately.. I dont think I'll be going to easton anymore..

Planning on autocrossing at Ackerman tomarow, may swing through early. Anyone wanting to check out autocross should swing over after C&C.

The last time I checked the ova scca website it said points event 3 was on 7-1 ( sunday).

The last time I checked the ova scca website it said points event 3 was on 7-1 ( sunday).

SCCA isn't the only game in town bud.

the miata club has it saturday though

Yes, more runs less wait, plus I own a Miata so I enjoy their events.

SCCA isn't the only game in town bud.

Yes, more runs less wait, plus I own a Miata so I enjoy their events.

Their events are good. I go to them more than I do the SCCA events. Fuckin tiny little courses :fuuuu:

I went a few weeks ago and it was only in the 80's and I thought I was going to burst into flames. Theres no way in hell I'm going out there tomorrow

I think finally I will make it back out for one of these. It's been so long since I've been there I'm getting the shakes.

And, I'm back out. I get to spend my day on the phone with contractors to get my fucking neighbors tree out of my house. This is the second tree of his to fall and hit my house. At least he does not have any trees left that can reach me. Fuck I'm pissed right now.