Apache gunships

Forrest Gump 9

a C-5 keeps flying over my place saw it yesterday and several times today, then a C-130 flew over after the C-5's 1st pass, plus I've noticed more KC-135's than usual flying into Rickenbacker Edited by SinisterSS

I seen this pair over New Albany today. Quite impressive looking

About 1:15ish? i was with my sister and nephews and we stopped to see my mom at work near 161/cleveland...got out of the car and my 2 1/2 year old nephew almost shit his pants he was so happy to see them. They were flying low so he got a good look

About 1:15ish? i was with my sister and nephews and we stopped to see my mom at work near 161/cleveland...got out of the car and my 2 1/2 year old nephew almost shit his pants he was so happy to see them. They were flying low so he got a good look

Yea probably around then. I was thinking late morning or early afternoon. Didn't have my watch on. A couple hours later there was a pair of what we thought looked like Blackhawks (I'm not that great with helicopters)that flew over going the same path the Apache's flew. We was on the roof of a house on Central College Ave and It looked so close me and my buddy waved to the guy in the open side door.

a C-5 keeps flying over my place saw it yesterday and several times today, then a C-130 flew over after the C-5's 1st pass, plus I've noticed more KC-135's than usual flying into Rickenbacker

C-5's routinely do touch-in-goes at Rickenbacker, nice long runway to practice on.