Hey Smokers, check this out...

SWing'R

^ This sounds reasonable. I just dont see where the gubment has a right to tell a business owner how to run his business (i.e. smoking ban). If a bar owner wants to allow smoking, it should be his right just as it should be his right to not allow smoking. I believe alot of people would go to a non smoking bar for the same reasons that others would go to a smoking bar.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gubnant...lol awesome.

The problem with a democratic process is if 51% of the voters want all people named Bill to wear blue they can make it happen... doesn't mean the enforcement of it will hold up but w/e

The shitty part is that everyones so scared about getting a fine its very seldom you can find a bar that will let you smoke, I only know of 3 or 4...

Hey guys, someone PM'd me and asked about a "Ohio Riders" discount on the e-cigs,

while I can't control the pricing I can provide you with a coupon code you can use for a discount on your order(s).

If you place an order, enter the coupon code disc10-823

That will get you 10% off your order and you can use it over and over again.

Guys, I'm tellin you these e-smokes are about to explode in popularity!

Check out the front page of the Dispatch this morning or view it here... http://tinyurl.com/ktb8yd

I got a decal being made for the rear window of my car as we speak, it should be ready next week,

I'm hoping to start cashing in on this fast emerging new fad!!

The decals gonna look like this...

SMOKE ANYWHERE

With Electronic Cigarettes From...

www.EcoFriendlySmokes.com