hocking hills or some other twisty road trip?

smashweights

Good time out, I got us a smidge out of place on the start and took us the long way out to 664 :rolleyes:

Anyways, we went 664 South starting at 256 all the way to Logan. A great time and the road was pretty good to boot, with very little gravel. Only saw one deputy just before Logan, so all was good. We had to cut it short there though, as the storm appeared to be rolling in fast. Next time, I plan on moving up to 188 down to 159 and 674 back!

Thanks for coming along Smash! :cheers:

This was actually the first time I had ridden the whole thing, some of those fast dips with airtime reminded me of last years Hocking Ride where a ton of us caught more air then we wanted! :eek:

haha! that was definitely me yesterday. a few of those hills i was pretty much standing up cause the bike dropped out from under me. :cool:

Damn, I still need to check out hocking hills. It sounds like a good time! Catching air...maybe not. I've caught air on a few railroad track inclines. It's usually fun but once I hit an akward bump and it almost threw me. I had to check my pants for streaks.

Dang, that reminds me of jumping over the railroad tracks for fun over here on the East side. It was fun till one morning some gal in a little Japanese car passed me on the right, in the air.... I really don't think she knew she was off the ground.

Have you ever seen a motorcycle move 3 feet to the left while in the air?