Cr y u no race???

phil

What happened to real call outs? Shit talking ? People actually challenging one another ? Only thing I see anymore is Hal bashing beater camaro, gabe doing a poor job of trolling, Paul white just being a dick to everyone in a sad attempt of recycled insults, and d wiggs getting laughed off the site?? Damn it's good guys weekend and no one has made any valid call outs. I never thought I'd see the day that jones is the baddest dude in cr.....

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U wanna race bish? The fox is running just fine these days.

COME AT ME BRO!!!!

as much as im inclined to accept this challenge, this isnt a personal call out to anyone. ( ive already done that ) but im just wondering what happened to people actually discussing racing. it seems like a lost art here anymore

Thats sunday.

actually come out and drink with me like you used to. i miss your musk.:fuuuu:

Paul white- thats nice that you got a vett man, congrats, but your call outs hold as much water as jones gets pussy......... none

Kenneth Brower- ITS A FUCKING KIA.... i need 6 and the hit

Paul white- thats nice that you got a vett man, congrats, but your call outs hold as much water as jones gets pussy......... none

Hit me up sometime.

You're right about that. The chance of me driving up to cbus just to race ppl on the streets has about as much chance of happening as srt Paul becoming an English teacher at Columbus state.