Cr y u no race???

phil

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it gets old when everyone is scared and i cant get anyone to race!

come out this weekend fool, plenty of shit will be out to race. aint no one scared of your ol ragedy tree fitty :)

CR, y u begin to make mature decisions about the value, or lack thereof, of racing?

The high horse appears... you come on a " racing" site ( or used to be i guess) and talk about the value or lack thereof of racing, in the context that its a bad thing. Please educate us with your long winded paragraphs and tell us how much better you are than everyone, because you are no longer involved.

The high horse appears... you come on a " racing" site ( or used to be i guess) and talk about the value or lack thereof of racing, in the context that its a bad thing. Please educate us with your long winded paragraphs and tell us how much better you are than everyone, because you are no longer involved.

I think there are a lot of guys who race or go check out lots of races. Most just don't have the need to have "call outs" or post about it every .2362 seconds.

When it comes to a fight or racing you should be more worried about the guy who says nothing rather than the guy who runs his mouth.

Also, you should have texted me about saturday. By the time I got your message I was not able to operate a computer and missed in :)

I think there are a lot of guys who race or go check out lots of races. Most just don't have the need to have "call outs" or post about it every .2362 seconds.

When it comes to a fight or racing you should be more worried about the guy who says nothing rather than the guy who runs his mouth.

Also, you should have texted me about saturday. By the time I got your message I was not able to operate a computer and missed in :)

I know people still go out and race cause I see them all the time. I'm just making the reference to the kitchen. I wasn't trying to make my own call outs or bring attention to myself. Granted it happened but these were all people I have raced before an it's just for fun. Except for jones, cause he be dodging me. It just doesn't seem like the kitchen has any zest anymore, the fun of just shit talking and bantering is dead.

And I don't have your number or I would have called, I missed my chance of kicking you in the nuts... I may never get this chance again :(

I know people still go out and race cause I see them all the time. I'm just making the reference to the kitchen. I wasn't trying to make my own call outs or bring attention to myself. Granted it happened but these were all people I have raced before an it's just for fun. Except for jones, cause he be dodging me. It just doesn't seem like the kitchen has any zest anymore, the fun of just shit talking and bantering is dead.

And I don't have your number or I would have called, I missed my chance of kicking you in the nuts... I may never get this chance again :(

Well what do you mean Phil? We have these great quality kitchen threads:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104801

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104739

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104696

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104812

The D.Wiggs thread was fun, but now that UGR and Jamie pretty much shit on his chest on this website and others it really is not fun.

Well what do you mean Phil? We have these great quality kitchen threads:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104801

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104739

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104696

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104812

The D.Wiggs thread was fun, but now that UGR and Jamie pretty much shit on his chest on this website and others it really is not fun.

:lol: Wagner wins the funny post of the morning. D wiggs was entertaining but more in a dumbass way.

A few of us might be going down to Ashland ky tonight but we arnt 100% on how worth it its gonna be.

Ashland ky on good guys weekend?? If you can't find runs this weekend you are a bum.

I challenge Wagner and Phil to a race, loser stops posting in the kitchen for a week.

I don't NEED to post in here, it just entertains me.

Now, what are we racing? My junk really does not move to well under its own power right now but will gladly try to limp it down the track against you or pookie bear :)

Oh its just something different but we might not due to it being good guys...you gonna be out tonight.

I'll be out when I get back from Norwalk , and as long as you stay off the freeway this weekend you will be good. I'm trying to set something up like last yr. plenty of racing, and the cops let us roll til like 2am

I don't NEED to post in here, it just entertains me.

Now, what are we racing? My junk really does not move to well under its own power right now but will gladly try to limp it down the track against you or pookie bear :)

Kia vs your gas saver... Winner kicks loser in da nuts!!!:fuuuu:

Kia vs your gas saver... Winner kicks loser in da nuts!!!:fuuuu:

The fastest stock bottom end Yaris that is white in Galloway makes so much power it actually distorts the space time continuum. The last time I raced someone with the NOS on mother fuckin dinosaurs appeared and Cleveland sports teams actually won titles...

The fastest stock bottom end Yaris that is white in Galloway makes so much power it actually distorts the space time continuum. The last time I raced someone with the NOS on mother fuckin dinosaurs appeared and Cleveland sports teams actually won titles...

You know how I know you're lying???

Cleveland never wins anything... Up to that point you had me:no:

You know how I know you're lying???

Cleveland never wins anything... Up to that point you had me:no:

You see, that is how fast the car is. It is so fast it rips holes into different realms. Somewhere there is a reality where cleveland wins, fat people don't sweat in odd places, Paul types in the king's english and Brian Carter is not sooooo silky smoooth.

The fastest stock bottom end Yaris that is white in Galloway makes so much power it actually distorts the space time continuum.

and made mrjsplate realize that half of the black guys in columbus has in fact slept with his ex while they were together...

gregface

Tried last weekend but no one showed...WTF lol?????

PM me where Saturday night might happen and I will come. I don't shit talk on CR or in the kitchen. I take things as they come at me and some days learn from it hahahaha.

CR, y u begin to make mature decisions about the value, or lack thereof, of racing?

+1

Just do a risk/reward analysis on it. Ask yourself, is losing my license and job worth it to win $20 off of Phil? No.

Its the same like 5 idiots in these threads calling eachother out. Everyone already basically knows the outcome of each race, everyone knows what everyone else has. Racing used to be cool, now its just kinda meh. I mean look at this forum, this is Columbus Racing, and the majority of it is people asking for home advice and posting pics of their gardens. If we changed the CR logo to HGTV I don't think a single person would give a single fuck, or even notice.