Cr y u no race???

phil

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

Just do a risk/reward analysis on it. Ask yourself, is losing my license and job worth it to win $20 off of Phil? No.

Its the same like 5 idiots in these threads calling eachother out. Everyone already basically knows the outcome of each race, everyone knows what everyone else has. Racing used to be cool, now its just kinda meh. I mean look at this forum, this is Columbus Racing, and the majority of it is people asking for home advice and posting pics of their gardens. If we changed the CR logo to HGTV I don't think a single person would give a single fuck, or even notice.

Irony....

The high horse appears... you come on a " racing" site ( or used to be i guess) and talk about the value or lack thereof of racing, in the context that its a bad thing. Please educate us with your long winded paragraphs and tell us how much better you are than everyone, because you are no longer involved.

No point, you won't understand anyway.

Don't worry, I am here to represent the Giant Ginger horde with a non running broke ass car minority of CR.

You'd be surprised how well represented this minority is. Got halfway through working on my suspension when the power went out the other day, and a few rusty bolts requiring impact power have defeated my car.

+1

Just do a risk/reward analysis on it. Ask yourself, is losing my license and job worth it to win $20 off of Phil? No.

Its the same like 5 idiots in these threads calling eachother out. Everyone already basically knows the outcome of each race, everyone knows what everyone else has. Racing used to be cool, now its just kinda meh. I mean look at this forum, this is Columbus Racing, and the majority of it is people asking for home advice and posting pics of their gardens. If we changed the CR logo to HGTV I don't think a single person would give a single fuck, or even notice.

Losing my license ? Who said anything about doing it illegally??? And if we did do it illegally more than likely you won't lose you license unless you continue to get caught doing it. This is suppose to be a race enthusiast site, but there is a lack of racing being talked about. You make multiple threads that are so full of the same shit that Even the trolls stop coming. Between your mindless attempts to troll you have turned the kitchen into an absolute joke. There used to be funnies. Now it's just garbage filled up between your shitty threads and Aj and his brother getting bashed by Hal. This is just asking what happened to all the people who raced. Clearly you were never one so you can move on

Losing my license ? Who said anything about doing it illegally??? And if we did do it illegally more than likely you won't lose you license unless you continue to get caught doing it. This is suppose to be a race enthusiast site, but there is a lack of racing being talked about. You make multiple threads that are so full of the same shit that Even the trolls stop coming. Between your mindless attempts to troll you have turned the kitchen into an absolute joke. There used to be funnies. Now it's just garbage filled up between your shitty threads and Aj and his brother getting bashed by Hal. This is just asking what happened to all the people who raced. Clearly you were never one so you can move on

I was one of the people starting racing shit all the time, so I have no need to move on. I find no appeal in continuously modifying a car, racing it repetitively, then standing around talking about it. It gets so old and so boring. There's no rush anymore, no real excitement. Everything you get from racing is artificial. Go do something productive and new, volunteer places, better yourself. Maybe after you do those things you won't wonder where the stupid racing banter went, because you probably won't care anymore.

I was one of the people starting racing shit all the time, so I have no need to move on. I find no appeal in continuously modifying a car, racing it repetitively, then standing around talking about it. It gets so old and so boring. There's no rush anymore, no real excitement. Everything you get from racing is artificial. Go do something productive and new, volunteer places, better yourself. Maybe after you do those things you won't wonder where the stupid racing banter went, because you probably won't care anymore.

The rush for me is in the race. The pre and post is boring mostly. I have a very full life off this board. Too full some days. I try to learn new things and expand my mind. This is just one side/facet of me for better or worse.

Curiosity, why do you say it is artificial Hal?

You know I lost my urge to play with cars for a while. I went to bikes and found a whole new joy in that, but it Doesn't fill the void that cara does. I'm a car person, that's who I am. It's not just the racing, I actually don't race that often, I talk a ton of shit and watch a lot of races. Some of my best friends are out there and there is nothing better than bein with your friends enjoying a hobby together and building great everlasting memories. Racing is a bonus. I have a ton of hobbies, don't think you are the only one who is diversified on this board. I don't go over board on racing and keep trying to go faster. I know where my limits are and that keeps it fun to me.

The rush for me is in the race. The pre and post is boring mostly. I have a very full life off this board. Too full some days. I try to learn new things and expand my mind. This is just one side/facet of me for better or worse.

Curiosity, why do you say it is artificial Hal?

For me, the feeling of excitement or adrenaline from racing is artificial. It's all built up to be so much more than it is and when you realize the lack of real excitement, feelings disappear.

You know I lost my urge to play with cars for a while. I went to bikes and found a whole new joy in that, but it Doesn't fill the void that cara does. I'm a car person, that's who I am. It's not just the racing, I actually don't race that often, I talk a ton of shit and watch a lot of races. Some of my best friends are out there and there is nothing better than bein with your friends enjoying a hobby together and building great everlasting memories. Racing is a bonus. I have a ton of hobbies, don't think you are the only one who is diversified on this board. I don't go over board on racing and keep trying to go faster. I know where my limits are and that keeps it fun to me.

Still sounds dumb. Go create memories with your best friends doing something a little better than racing or talking shit. Unite around something more.

For me, the feeling of excitement or adrenaline from racing is artificial. It's all built up to be so much more than it is and when you realize the lack of real excitement, feelings disappear.

Still sounds dumb. Go create memories with your best friends doing something a little better than racing or talking shit. Unite around something more.

:confused:

I'm sorry, I was unaware we needed your approval as to what is acceptable. We unite under common terms of entertainment. This is what we like doing, it's not your cup of tea but then again what is besides arguing online just to argue?

This is what separates the true enthusiasts from everyone else. Its either in your blood or its not. I have taken my time away from racing several times and have tried many other hobbies. No other hobby has given me the satisfaction that cars and racing have.

:confused:

I'm sorry, I was unaware we needed your approval as to what is acceptable. We unite under common terms of entertainment. This is what we like doing, it's not your cup of tea but then again what is besides arguing online just to argue?

Well, it's not my fault that you don't understand the rules. Try doing something which, at its ends, is bigger than yourselves. It's quite enjoyable.

http://whenmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/namaste.jpg

This is what separates the true enthusiasts from everyone else. Its either in your blood or its not. I have taken my time away from racing several times and have tried many other hobbies. No other hobby has given me the satisfaction that cars and racing have.

And here we have an honest and non-defensive position. This fella is secure in his position, Phil's posts don't read that way.