Cr y u no race???

phil

Modded c6 vs 600...... C6 bout killed us

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/?action=view&current=493d913d.mp4

Bolt on Ss vs cammed a4 t/a

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/?action=view&current=eeb3e817.mp4

Cammed Ss vs cammed c6

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/?action=view&current=1dcecaac.mp4

C6/ Ss/ e55...... Some dumbass cut us off and was trying to watch..

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/?action=view&current=a562e07e.mp4

Gto vs gtp/ gtp get a car and the brake... Gto rips shifter out and still comes around before the finish line. Like a Bauce

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/87d6fea4.mp4

Jeep lol beating on modded civic

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/23a85f32.mp4

Edited by FILL

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I've learned nothing of the stupidity of street racing. Death, pshh... Arrest and conviction, psh... I'm unable to get over my adolescent desire to do incredibly moronic things. I mean, did you see that one guy who was in our way when we wanted to race on public roads? What a dumbass, how could he do something so stupid?

Losing my license ? Who said anything about doing it illegally??? And if we did do it illegally more than likely you won't lose you license unless you continue to get caught doing it.

Oh, I'm totally not suggesting we would do anything illegal. I mean, it's not like I'll even get a stiff penalty if I get caught. It's not like the police could ever get on this site, see my cavalier attitude toward racing, and grab my idiotic videos. No, nothing like that has ever happened before, I know I would have learned something from a series of events like that.

Go somewhere elce and bitch, noone here cares what you have to say.

he enjoys bitching via internet, the more you respond, the more he thinks hes making his point. there is no point, cause people wont stop doing what they want to do.

Go somewhere elce and bitch, noone here cares what you have to say.

You must be one of the man-children in the videos making excellent decisions. I can see why I should value your opinion so highly.

he enjoys bitching via internet, the more you respond, the more he thinks hes making his point. there is no point, cause people wont stop doing what they want to do.

I think that Hal's antics are fizzling out. He is trying to hold on to the last bit of trollness that he can. Its a pretty sad thing to watch. Everyone has pretty much figured him out and sees how little he actually contributes to anything besides expressing his own personal views on topics, that everyone pretty much disagrees with. The majority of people just laugh him off when he posts. Its kind of like the bum on the street corner that everyone passes like he does not even exists. Every once in a while someone will stop and throw him a dime. Hal I think it might be time to try another approach buddy. We need something new and exciting.

• Upvote 1

I think that Hal's antics are fizzling out. He is trying to hold on to the last bit of trollness that he can. Its a pretty sad thing to watch. Everyone has pretty much figured him out and sees how little he actually contributes to anything besides expressing his own personal views on topics, that everyone pretty much disagrees with. The majority of people just laugh him off when he posts. Its kind of like the bum on the street corner that everyone passes like he does not even exists. Every once in a while someone will stop and throw him a dime. Hal I think it might be time to try another approach buddy. We need something new and exciting.

This has potential.

this is where he will reply w/ a hipster response about how he doesnt post because he cares about your opinion. your just dumb and everyone is so moronic for racing. racing provides no joy and is a mindless act that any monkey could do. we all need to grow up and be bitter and miserable like him. we need to go to homeless shelters and donate our time becuase all the people who race are the scum of the earth. hal is perfect and no one is on his level. disagreeing with him with result in you being abused and destroyed on the internets....

this is where he will reply w/ a hipster response about how he doesnt post because he cares about your opinion. your just dumb and everyone is so moronic for racing. racing provides no joy and is a mindless act that any monkey could do. we all need to grow up and be bitter and miserable like him. we need to go to homeless shelters and donate our time becuase all the people who race are the scum of the earth. hal is perfect and no one is on his level. disagreeing with him with result in you being abused and destroyed on the internets....

Didn't Hal use to street race back in the day? And pretty much fail at it.

That was then. He has now grown to be better than everyone else cause he got rid of his car. Racing is pointless and stupid. We are all dumb for partaking in something we enjoy and we should find a better hobbie. Like sitting on the Internet thinking of old ways to trying and call someone dumb for doin what they want to do. I wonder if he's stil working in that 8 year bachelors degree.

That was then. He has now grown to be better than everyone else cause he got rid of his car. Racing is pointless and stupid. We are all dumb for partaking in something we enjoy and we should find a better hobbie. Like sitting on the Internet thinking of old ways to trying and call someone dumb for doin what they want to do. I wonder if he's stil working in that 8 year bachelors degree.

Maybe its just envy. You know how when little kids think the opposite sex is gross but in reality they play it to the extreme because they want the opposite sex to actually pay attention to them.

Maybe he is just secretly upset that he can't do this anymore, so he tries to mask it by witty yet STUPID AS FUCK comments to everyone under the sun. Maybe him putting everyone down just makes him feel like everyone else is really on that lower level with him.

Maybe is just a self esteem issue. Who knows. Its sad.

Maybe its just envy. You know how when little kids think the opposite sex is gross but in reality they play it to the extreme because they want the opposite sex to actually pay attention to them.

Maybe he is just secretly upset that he can't do this anymore, so he tries to mask it by witty yet STUPID AS FUCK comments to everyone under the sun. Maybe him putting everyone down just makes him feel like everyone else is really on that lower level with him.

Maybe is just a self esteem issue. Who knows. Its sad.

Self esteem ? No, Hal is a world class body builder, he was the head of multiple billion dollar companies at 19, he has his own legal firm, and may possibly be the smartest man alive.... He banged out a million models before Ashley took his heart, and he bought a million dollar mansion at 20. Self esteem is the least of is problems.

I like watching Hal tear people apart when the apparent quality of life is low, but then there is times like this when he tried to pick a fight or the sake of picking a fight. I'm sure we will get some Tim like response lasting 22 paragraphs telling us how superior he is than all of cr

And yet here you are, posting about me...

I know you think what you do is smart, so did George.

I'm sorry, am I still on your hate list because I said shit about you on the internet? Maybe I'll get some more threatening phone calls...

Yeah, I'm working on a BA while in law school. It's a really weird setup, but I wouldn't expect some random, low level, Chase employee to understand that.

Self esteem ? No, Hal is a world class body builder, he was the head of multiple billion dollar companies at 19, he has his own legal firm, and may possibly be the smartest man alive.... He banged out a million models before Ashley took his heart, and he bought a million dollar mansion at 20. Self esteem is the least of is problems.

I like watching Hal tear people apart when the apparent quality of life is low, but then there is times like this when he tried to pick a fight or the sake of picking a fight. I'm sure we will get some Tim like response lasting 22 paragraphs telling us how superior he is than all of cr

Never done bodybuilding. Director of a business unit is not head of a company (see earlier reference to low level employees not knowing anything). I do not have a law firm, that wouldn't make sense. I probably am the smartest man alive, this is true. Indeed, I was banging super models when I was in my early teens, shit was cash. My house is also far from a mansion, but it works and I don't have to have any roommates.

You're confused about someone picking a random fight in this section? Genius.