Cr y u no race???

phil

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Obama jr. Full of hopes and dreams.

;) ohhh thats it we need to start lining up races from 0-100 or who ever stops being awesome first.... My cars the fastest car in the world... lol :gabe::gabe::gabe::gabe:

Last nite was a ton if fun. There was a good amount of racing and no Drama. Everyone had fun, the cops followed a whole different group and let us play til 4am. I'm pretty sure we bought every gatorade Bp had, and it was still hotter than hell. Im just glad everyone had a good time.

I phill as if I was just raped by phill at a gas station

You got your nipples grabbed an your fore arms slapped. That's not rape. I should have shoved that pump up your ass do you got that $50 mark

Owing you taco bell sucks, you shutting Down at 92 mph sucks, knowing I would have done it to you if I had half a door lead.... Hilarious

you fail phil for losing to the jeep

rocky you fail for racing a handicaped person

you fail phil for losing to the jeep

rocky you fail for racing a handicaped person

You fail cause you bought a Honda.... And that jeep is no slouch. It was just funny that he did what I totally would have done for taco bell. Get ahead, shut it down.

You fail cause you bought a Honda.... And that jeep is no slouch. It was just funny that he did what I totally would have done for taco bell. Get ahead, shut it down.

i do fail for buying a honda. Last night reminded me i fail at life, then waking up this morning i reminded my self how awesome i really am.

Ugh i need a car again

Yep, triple digits are not kind to a mobile brick.

i do fail for buying a honda. Last night reminded me i fail at life, then waking up this morning i reminded my self how awesome i really am.

Ugh i need a car again

Paul, I was told your are full of it that your car trapped 119.

Just saying.