Verizon wireless question...

BigOxley

I busted my iPhone face, but the phone still works. I have the $10/month insurance. I took in to my local store. Dude told me to take it to an Apple store and get it replaced for $90. Or he told me to go to phoneclaim.com and fill out a claim and it will get it over nighted for $170.00.

Does this sound right?

Go into an Apple store, present your case, and they might just replace it for free. Their customer service is just that good. If that fails you could always buy the glass online and replace it yourself. There are plenty of youtube tutorials that go into great detail on replacing the screen.

I busted my iPhone face, but the phone still works. I have the $10/month insurance. I took in to my local store. Dude told me to take it to an Apple store and get it replaced for $90. Or he told me to go to phoneclaim.com and fill out a claim and it will get it over nighted for $170.00.

Does this sound right?

wife just went through this went to the apple store signed up for apple care and the replaced the phone.