Mother Nature Called to Tell CR

TTQ B4U

She's posting another Triple because she can.

Temp 3' above our deck that faces east just tipped 100* in the shade. Can't wait until 5pm and move this gauge to the front door that faces west. I know the metal on the front door gets hot enough to cause burns when it's got sun on it. Thought about taping a fish tank thermometer to it at one point :)

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/144566160/original.jpg

1947 called. They want their thermometer back.

Actually, 1988. :o

I'm not giving this one up. Not after serving me 24x7 for the past 24 years.

Here, try this one at home, let me know what you think.

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/4039/PreviewComp/SuperStock_4039-70086.jpg

Come at me bro.

$500 on the Beetle unless your spraying the hell out of that tank.

Tim, they just don't make stuff like that anymore do they?? I'll take one of those thermometers over the new ones anyday.

Tim, give me Mother Nature's phone number. I'm going to tell that bitch to fuck off.

I set that thermometer on a chair on our front porch where I like to it in the evenings and relax but in the sun today, it pegged itself at 120+ degrees. It felt like it too.

Tim, they just don't make stuff like that anymore do they?? I'll take one of those thermometers over the new ones anyday.

No, the don't.. Fuck, we have a basic Braun Coffee maker with a gold filter from 1984 that still works to this day and brews better coffee than the newer POS's.