someone gave me neg rep to tell me this? wtf idiot

Mattsv8

Here is what they wrote

A 3.23 is a lower gear than a 3.42 not higher. Try again

Are u fucking kidding me some jackass on a racing site is gona neg rep cause they don't know the diff in gearing.

Lower gear=numricaly higher works lower for more acceleration

Higher gear=numricaly lower works higher for more top end

Yes in fact a 3.23 is a higher gear than a 3.42 higher gears are numricaly lower and work to broden mph and less down low ie higher

A 3.73 is in fact a lower gear than a 3.42 ie numricaly higher and works to quicken acceleration down low at the cost of higher mph.

If you can't understand common knowledge and automotive terms why are u here on a racing forum.

User "Man I wana go to the race track and get me some higher gears like a 6.20 so I can go 700mph. "Fucking retard.

You try to help and give advice then some idiot reps you negativly because there dumb.

Rant over.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

Id rather the rep have a reason. To get rep because you yourself don't know common terms is crazy.

I neg rep myself I guess for thinking people on a racing forum should have some auto knowledge or at least listen to those that do. Oh and I spell wrong a lot but I don't care because its. Racing forum not spelling and gramr! See what I did there

• Upvote 1

Id rather the rep have a reason. To get rep because you yourself don't know common terms is crazy.

I neg rep myself I guess for thinking people on a racing forum should have some auto knowledge or at least listen to those that do. Oh and I spell wrong a lot but I don't care because its. Racing forum not spelling and gramr! See what I did there

I do see what you did there, but I doubt you see what you did before you made the intentional mistakes. The rep had a reason, you just didn't like it. Now you're sitting around crying because people don't use the terminology that you want. If you begin to understand common usage, vernacular, you will probably lower your blood pressure a good bit.

Anyone know where I can get some higher gears for a Mustang? I'm looking at going to a 4.10 or maybe even higher to a 4.56.

Shallow hal. The term lower gear and higher gear meaning where they work has been std since before your dad or my dad were born. Ad my dad can still kick your dads ass! Lol

Yea callem what u want please go to yellowbullet and make yourself look real stupid. Thread woluld be 1000 pages overnight. Hey call richmond and tellthem u want higher gears for your monster truck with 50 iroks. Bet they hang up