6.0 Diesel?

truckin

I've heard a ton of bad things about all the ford motors minus the 7.3. I believe everyone pretty much agrees that 7.3 was a great motor. I had a buddy with the 6.0 and he had an ass ton of problems with it the whole time he owned it. I like my duramax but if I were going to buy any other diesel it'd be a cummins.

Sure, and how many PS diesels have YOU owned and wrenched on? OP asked for info, I gave that as opposed to coming in and adding useless posts. But then again, that's what 85 % of CR does...

Ha ha, I would never own one because i know better. I know better because I have worked on enough of them to know. I guess i neglected to provide YOU with my credentials to verify that I am qualified to give my opinions and factual information. I mean, I guess working on these trucks everyday at a FORD dealership isn't enough to know better. Sorry for over stepping my boundaries to try to help steer this guy clear of purchasing a piece of shit. Now fuck off and continue to be that elite 15% of CR that is integral to keeping this site operating in such an efficient and helpful manor.

yeaa ide take these guys advice...

Idk 3000 or so 6.0s

300 6.4s

runs a dealership

Ha ha, I would never own one because i know better. I know better because I have worked on enough of them to know. I guess i neglected to provide YOU with my credentials to verify that I am qualified to give my opinions and factual information. I mean, I guess working on these trucks everyday at a FORD dealership isn't enough to know better. Sorry for over stepping my boundaries to try to help steer this guy clear of purchasing a piece of shit. Now fuck off and continue to be that elite 15% of CR that is integral to keeping this site operating in such an efficient and helpful manor.

works at one