The Pagani Huayra

Draco-REX

Attention to detail taken to extremes.

And the end result is amazing.

I was very "ehh" about this car when I first heard about it. But now I'm just stunned by it. It's art. But unlike a lot of past cars that were like pieces of art, this one actually performs as well as it looks.

Amazing. I think Pagani is making Ferrari look half-assed..

Personally I love the turbo sounds. That car is amazing. Why isn't there a coach builder in the US that can do this level of work? When faced with the decision of buying a Pagani Huayra of a Hennessey Venom, this is a no-brainer.

Personally I love the turbo sounds. That car is amazing. Why isn't there a coach builder in the US that can do this level of work? When faced with the decision of buying a Pagani Huayra of a Hennessey Venom, this is a no-brainer.

Because no US car builder would bother spending the time making sure all the carbon fiber lined up when they could be spending time adding MO' BOOST YO! Have you seen the CF work in the "Falcon"? Made me want to puke.

The amazing thing is that Pagani is a small manufacturer. They're still the new guy on the block when compared to other Italian marques. Most other small manufacturers make one car and then die a slow anonymous death. But Pagani hit the scene and said "We can do this better than Ferrari and Lamborghini."

And then they did.

Because no US car builder would bother spending the time making sure all the carbon fiber lined up when they could be spending time adding MO' BOOST YO! Have you seen the CF work in the "Falcon"? Made me want to puke.

The amazing thing is that Pagani is a small manufacturer. They're still the new guy on the block when compared to other Italian marques. Most other small manufacturers make one car and then die a slow anonymous death. But Pagani hit the scene and said "We can do this better than Ferrari and Lamborghini."

And then they did.

Koenigsegg gives them a run for their money, and they're the new kind on the block too.

Tha Falcon is not a serious American supercar effort. The closest thing would be an SSC, but the styling and craftsmanship is not on the same level.

Koenigsegg gives them a run for their money, and they're the new kind on the block too.

Personally, I find that car ugly. And it does have some handling issues.. *cough*TopGearWing*cough*. I group it with the SSC. Speed for the sake of speed, and not the total package that the Veyron and Pagani's cars are.

Tha Falcon is not a serious American supercar effort. The closest thing would be an SSC, but the styling and craftsmanship is not on the same level.

Considering how much money they spend promoting that hill-billy garage abortion, you'd think they want to be the next Ferrari. :dumb:

Personally, I find that car ugly. And it does have some handling issues.. *cough*TopGearWing*cough*. I group it with the SSC. Speed for the sake of speed, and not the total package that the Veyron and Pagani's cars are.

We will have to agree to disagree then. Koenigsegg added the small fixed "Top Gear wing" to improve high speed stability on the CCR/CCX, but the Agera is a different animal. The Veyron and Huayra have active aero for this purpose as well. Koenigsegg does everything possible to keep weight low as well, and they did not want to add weight to the car in the form of actuators/motors on movable wing flaps. Koenigsegg is on a completely different level than SSC. Their carbon fiber production quality is among the best in the world, they do their own engine development, their attention to detail is on-par with Pagani, and their anti-squat suspension designon the Agera-R is a smart, innovative design. The SSC Ultimate Aero is on par with kit cars and Hennessey.

• 2 weeks later...