Compact IWB Holsters

jeffro

So next Saturday im taking a CCW course in Hilliard. Ive got a pistol, the Kel-Tec PF9 (same one used to kill trayvon :gabe: ) but have no idea where to begin on a holster. Now, my frame is about 6' 170 lbs. I don't wear baggy clothes, and am unbiased where it sits on my waste band.

What do you guys have? Where did you get it and how much did it cost? What is most comfortable for you? Leather or fabric? Are there any that i should steer clear of?

Discussion welcome.

So next Saturday im taking a CCW course in Hilliard. Ive got a pistol, the Kel-Tec PF9 (same one used to kill trayvon :gabe: ) but have no idea where to begin on a holster. Now, my frame is about 6' 170 lbs. I don't wear baggy clothes, and am unbiased where it sits on my waste band.

What do you guys have? Where did you get it and how much did it cost? What is most comfortable for you? Leather or fabric? Are there any that i should steer clear of?

Discussion welcome.

I like my DeSantis "Tuck This" best out of the few I have tried. It's simple, comfortable and has a broad range of adjustability for multiple carry styles. It's relatively inexpensive too. I'm not sure I'd like it as well for a heavier gun, but it works great with my Kahr P9 which is similar to your gun.

http://www.desantisholster.com/store/SEARCH-BY-HOLSTER-OR-ACCESSORY/INSIDE-THE-WAIST-BAND-HOLSTERS/Tuck-This-II/Keltec/PF9

I like my DeSantis "Tuck This" best out of the few I have tried. It's simple, comfortable and has a broad range of adjustability for multiple carry styles. It's relatively inexpensive too. I'm not sure I'd like it as well for a heavier gun, but it works great with my Kahr P9 which is similar to your gun.

http://www.desantisholster.com/store/SEARCH-BY-HOLSTER-OR-ACCESSORY/INSIDE-THE-WAIST-BAND-HOLSTERS/Tuck-This-II/Keltec/PF9

I like the extra mag holder, but to me that seems bulky. Do any gun stores carry these locally where i could check one out?

Survival Tactics on E. Main St. next to Jegs makes holsters to your specs. 1 day turnaround if you get in there close to when he opens.

Just take in whatever firearm(s) you want the holster made for and you'll have it same day. Cost 60 dollars.

He'll also make mag holders for you too.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=655&pictureid=5325

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=655&pictureid=5323

Edited by Radio Flyer

I like the extra mag holder, but to me that seems bulky. Do any gun stores carry these locally where i could check one out?

I have seen them at Blackwing, but they only had a couple of them. Vance's may have them too. Might be worth calling them first since that place is always a fucking zoo. It's really not very bulky. In fact, I think it's the slimmest of any I have tried.

How exactly does this work? Do you wear a belt inside your pants?

No the clips go over top your pants and belt the actual hoster is inside the pants.

Its a very comfertable holster, even with a full size gun.

Kyle (mahle) also uses this holster and turned me on to them. If you would like we can hit up the range or somewhere and you can use mine. I have one for my Glock 29 and Sig p238.

Super tuck deluxe gets my vote

I've got a mini tuck for my Kahr CM9 and love it. Took about 4-5 weeks to get it though.

I'll have to check out Survival Tactics next time I need a holster. Looks like quality work, quick turn around time and very close to me.

No the clips go over top your pants and belt the actual hoster is inside the pants.

Its a very comfertable holster, even with a full size gun.

Kyle (mahle) also uses this holster and turned me on to them. If you would like we can hit up the range or somewhere and you can use mine. I have one for my Glock 29 and Sig p238.

This, the g29 I sold Steve was a wide bitch and these made it easy to carry I assume it will be even more comfortable with a thin gun like that