Good Exhaust shop

KennyFKINPowerz

Does anyone recommend a good exhaust shop that may not notice missing emissions stuff? All I need is to get my tailpipes welded all the way around and new hangers installed. The half ass solid hangers keep breaking so I need something that will allow for a little movement.

I wasnt a fan at all of madhatter... I used to have a good place called OZ's muffler, but he got money hungry and tried raping me that last time I went there..

Go to Beanys Automotive on brice road between main and livingston. Talk to Todd Directly and tell him rocky sent you.. Bring cash because it will probably be on the side.

I wasnt a fan at all of madhatter... I used to have a good place called OZ's muffler, but he got money hungry and tried raping me that last time I went there..

Go to Beanys Automotive on brice road between main and livingston. Talk to Todd Directly and tell him rocky sent you.. Bring cash because it will probably be on the side.

Oz won't touch something without emissions unless it comes in on a trailer.

Oz won't touch something without emissions unless it comes in on a trailer.

He did work on my Ram with no cat's at his old building. I took the jeep there and he wanted to rape me on prices. I will never use him again, and everyone I told to go there I told not to go there.

I custom bent and welded exhaust for 4 years and he tried telling me stuff out of his ass on why it cost so much.

Todd at Beanys will do it