bbuuubuuuuttt buttthurttttt

SRTurbo04

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to have a video cam when srtpaul and kenny show up at same track meet/get together. I got $20 on kenny

Oh and Paul acting this way while being a moderator when you are supposed to lead by example... :nono: :nono: :nono:

It is bound to happen eventually and I guarantee he is totally different in person. I am ok with busting balls but he took it way past that a while back and he just keeps taking his shots and its not really funny having a naggy, yappy ass dog following you around, biting you on the ankles every chance it gets.

Would love to have a video cam when srtpaul and kenny show up at same track meet/get together. I got $20 on kenny

Oh and Paul acting this way while being a moderator when you are supposed to lead by example... :nono: :nono: :nono:

boohoo wah

Then stop trying to do it. I have never seen a man so attached to another man, like you are to me. You must idolize me or something. Its like the little school girl who likes the boy but is mean to him because she doesn't want him to find out that she likes him. Dude I am married and I am not interested in you so please step off.

I mean I just wanna be your best friend foreverrr , your my hero, my idol, my EVERRYYYTHING. Love paul

where you staying?

and paul is a dick and spells like a 6 month old ginger

I'm having a sleep over at Wagner's parents house :lolguy:

I'm such a cheapskate, I was contemplating sleeping in the truck friday night at some rest stop before Wagner said he was going.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb244/98xploder/lulz/Thankspaul.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb244/98xploder/lulz/29h11z.gif

I thought that may be the case. It was too easy to read.

Dude you'd be surprised how many people sign rep with Patterson, Gabe, Awwsheeet, and others. Patterson has left me multiple reps, so has Gabe :lolguy:

Chalk that up to creative trollin 101

I'm having a sleep over at Wagner's parents house :lolguy:

I'm such a cheapskate, I was contemplating sleeping in the truck friday night at some rest stop before Wagner said he was going.

Wow just what you and wagner need, another excuse to get drunk and dryhump eachother on someones lawn.

Srsly lollin hard.