Hoodlums

Big Chief2011647545501

Theres nothing worse than standing in line surrounded by a bunch of 15-17 year olds talking about repping their hood, mother fuck this motha fuck that, pop this bitch, get mah clip yo, look at dez undercover cops, motha fuck. The best part is when they talked about riding the bus down there to stir up some trouble. I swear it was the worst 40 minutes of my life but the ribs were so good. If I didnt work downtown this weekend I would have never wasted my time.

You know, dis wun time i was at da rib fest wit muh homies. We was in line talkin bout repin our HUD. You know, we was poppin our collirs and talkin bout bustn at em. Dis unda cova po-po was in front of us. He was lookin like sum scared bish, didnt want nuttin to do wit us. I thought bout gettin muh banana clip and popin his ass but dis shortie dat was wit me was all like nah baby you aint going to jail tonight so i let him live.

de end.

You know, dis wun time i was at da rib fest wit muh homies. We was in line talkin bout repin our HUD. You know, we was poppin our collirs and talkin bout bustn at em. Dis unda cova po-po was in front of us. He was lookin like sum scared bish, didnt want nuttin to do wit us. I thought bout gettin muh banana clip and popin his ass but dis shortie dat was wit me was all like nah baby you aint going to jail tonight so i let him live.

de end.

You forgot the "ride the bus" part.

Theres nothing worse than standing in line surrounded by a bunch of 15-17 year olds talking about repping their hood, mother fuck this motha fuck that, pop this bitch, get mah clip yo, look at dez undercover cops, motha fuck. The best part is when they talked about riding the bus down there to stir up some trouble. I swear it was the worst 40 minutes of my life but the ribs were so good. If I didnt work downtown this weekend I would have never wasted my time.

Cry baby bitches: there's nothing worse than a man that has a problem and instead of dealing with the situation up front he runs to the Internet to cry about it. Knowing there is nothing you can do as a MAN at the current situation, online where people care is clearly the rite place to vent. I know when I have an issue with something someone does, I hide under a table til they are gone and then yell "that's right bitch, better walk away". Not too loud for in fear as a MAN, these hoodlums may hear me and I may get beat up. Or worse, shot in the face in a public setting. Goddamn hoodlums.....

kids making black people look bad and want to complain that white people hold prejudices against them.

I would have said "nigga please" and punched the biggest one in his grill..... just sayin'

No you wouldn't have.

Uh, actually, yeah, I would have. It seems to be a problem I have, speaking my mind........

Yeah... he probably would have!!

:lolguy:

KillJoy

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I MOVE!

There are 20 different kids that run around in our parking lot, pretty much at all hours, all ages of kids, with almost 0 supervision. Usually only causing an annoyance, but its obvious these kids probably aren't going to be productive members of society. Their parents just sitting in their apartments doing who knows what, anything but parenting. We came home from lunch & errands to cops out in front of our place. One kid, 7 or 8 years old, somehow had a knife out in the parking lot. He decided he was going to slash 2 different cars tires. Luckily another neighbor saw the kid doing it, let the people who owned the cars know and they were able to get the kid to admit to it.

Thats funny because there are 20 different kids that run around in our parking lot, pretty much at all hours, all ages of kids, with almost 0 supervision. Usually only causing an annoyance, but its obvious these kids probably aren't going to be productive members of society. Their parents just sitting in their apartments doing who knows what, anything but parenting. We came home from lunch & errands to cops out in front of our place. One kid, 7 or 8 years old, somehow had a knife out in the parking lot. He decided he was going to slash 2 different cars tires. Luckily another neighbor saw the kid doing it, let the people who owned the cars know and they were able to get the kid to admit to it.

Cry baby bitches: there's nothing worse than a man that has a problem and instead of dealing with the situation up front he runs to the Internet to cry about it. Knowing there is nothing you can do as a MAN at the current situation, online where people care is clearly the rite place to vent. I know when I have an issue with something someone does, I hide under a table til they are gone and then yell "that's right bitch, better walk away". Not too loud for in fear as a MAN, these hoodlums may hear me and I may get beat up. Or worse, shot in the face in a public setting. Goddamn hoodlums.....

You sir do not know how to pick an choose your battles then. Considering I have a wife and a child on the way the last thing I would want to do is get into a fight at a rib fest over some punk kids talking shit. Its just sad to see our youth with little to chance in being successful productive members of our society.