Hoodlums

Big Chief2011647545501

You sir do not know how to pick an choose your battles then. Considering I have a wife and a child on the way the last thing I would want to do is get into a fight at a rib fest over some punk kids talking shit. Its just sad to see our youth with little to chance in being successful productive members of our society.

Your pussy runs dry with sahara desert sand. You know I was in a similar situation last nite... Someone induced panic and took of like it was fast and furious. When he showed back up, I pulled behind him, hopped out of my car, and kindly told him that if he did such a thing again, I would place my hands on him. He agreed he wouldn't do such a thing again and apologized. The difference, I didn't have to come cry on cr about what I handled like a man, vs your bitching rant about society and kids. Dont judge them because god

Forbid they begin to mature and become something with themselves. Please tell me some more about picking my battles. I handle issues up front, you pesker behind a keyboard looking for moral support because your spine is non existent and your testicals have been removed by your idea of safe.

phil, you only yelled at that guy cause you were buttsore about him cock blockin a race for money earlier that night, not that I'm saying your wrong about when he cock blocked when you were talkin to the guy about the mustang. but it wasn't even him that yelled cops, it was the guy with the scanner, and 3 people told you that.

Thats funny because there are 20 different kids that run around in our parking lot, pretty much at all hours, all ages of kids, with almost 0 supervision. Usually only causing an annoyance, but its obvious these kids probably aren't going to be productive members of society. Their parents just sitting in their apartments doing who knows what, anything but parenting. We came home from lunch & errands to cops out in front of our place. One kid, 7 or 8 years old, somehow had a knife out in the parking lot. He decided he was going to slash 2 different cars tires. Luckily another neighbor saw the kid doing it, let the people who owned the cars know and they were able to get the kid to admit to it.

LOL Stephen, I thought I was posting in the thread about the kids taking the go ped or whatever the fuck piece of junk it was. I obviously posted in the wrong thread. :fa:

phil, you only yelled at that guy cause you were buttsore about him cock blockin a race for money earlier that night, not that I'm saying your wrong about when he cock blocked when you were talkin to the guy about the mustang. but it wasn't even him that yelled cops, it was the guy with the scanner, and 3 people told you that.

Butt sore?? No not even in the least bit. I was standing there when he started yelling cops. I saw him say it, then the srt crew said it and he ran out of there like a bat out of hell. I could care less about the mustang. Please tell me some more of what I saw with my own two eyes... In person you are cool, really you are. But when you get on cr I feel like you put on your dumbass suit and post dumbass shit. More lurky, less postie

Your pussy runs dry with sahara desert sand. You know I was in a similar situation last nite... Someone induced panic and took of like it was fast and furious. When he showed back up, I pulled behind him, hopped out of my car, and kindly told him that if he did such a thing again, I would place my hands on him. He agreed he wouldn't do such a thing again and apologized. The difference, I didn't have to come cry on cr about what I handled like a man, vs your bitching rant about society and kids. Dont judge them because god

Forbid they begin to mature and become something with themselves. Please tell me some more about picking my battles. I handle issues up front, you pesker behind a keyboard looking for moral support because your spine is non existent and your testicals have been removed by your idea of safe.

I'm not looking for moral support, let alone from someone like you. You don't know me so your internet warrior attitude does nothing. Thank you for contributing to this thread, you are a real gem.

Edited by Big Chief201

i was standing right there when it happened, right next to the guy. he yelled for the girl to jump in his car, not that there were cops coming, that was the guy with the scanner. either way, lets just agree to disagree. i still had a blast last night.

I'm not looking for moral support, let alone from someone like you. You don't know me so your internet warrior attitude does nothing. Thank you for contributing to this thread, you are a real gem.

I am a true gem. A rare form of what I like to call real. You not looking for moral support??? Then what was the point of this thread? You just want people to agree with you so you feel better about your little sheltered close minded view of the world? Here's the facts... You crawled from under your safety rock, came out to the world, over heard a conversation that your virgin ears couldn't handle, and like any true upstanding Internet dweeb you kept your cock sucker shut. Ran home and posted your disbelief and wanted people to agree with you. In short, looking for moral support. Grow a pair next time.

i was standing right there when it happened, right next to the guy. he yelled for the girl to jump in his car, not that there were cops coming, that was the guy with the scanner. either way, lets just agree to disagree. i still had a blast last night.

Meh no point in arguing over what we saw as it was two different things. Last nite was a balls out blast. Glad I could get that together and everyone had a good time. Went better than expected.

I am a true gem. A rare form of what I like to call real. You not looking for moral support??? Then what was the point of this thread? You just want people to agree with you so you feel better about your little sheltered close minded view of the world? Here's the facts... You crawled from under your safety rock, came out to the world, over heard a conversation that your virgin ears couldn't handle, and like any true upstanding Internet dweeb you kept your cock sucker shut. Ran home and posted your disbelief and wanted people to agree with you. In short, looking for moral support. Grow a pair next time.

Last time I checked I lived in the real world and it really didn't remind me of an episode of gangland. If that is your definition of real world I feel sorry for you. I'm pretty sure in my post I didn't ask anyone to agree with me or to support me and I really didn't make a stand. You should go back and read the post, it is a simple story about what I witnessed. If I'm close minded you must be the most judgemental person on the internet buddy. Every thread I've seen you post in is you just thread shitting. CR is not real life.

Meh no point in arguing over what we saw as it was two different things. Last nite was a balls out blast. Glad I could get that together and everyone had a good time. Went better than expected.

Am I the mustang that the cock block took place on? Haha. That was my 1st time out that left HD, had a lot of fun even though I didn't run.

I ran when I seen everyone else running on Sat night. Sorry it was a natural reaction and I would have been pissed if I actually would have left.

Saturday night was the most fun I have had out so far this year. Goodguys was a blast too though.

Big Chiefs avatar scares me so I will say nothing further.

kids making black people look bad and want to complain that white people hold prejudices against them.

No one said anything about black people. Examine yourself for prejudices, sir.

There are an awful lot of passive aggressive people on CR. I make no apologies, I merely accept it.

I don't enjoy spending time surrounded by ignorant troublemakers, but when I choose to put myself in that situation, I don't come to CR to express my discontent.

• Confused 1