FS: Stingray Maxima 222SS 454ci Boat. Runs/Looks GREAT

GSXRAntwon

NO TRADES

I have my 1987 Stingray Maxima 222SS with the Mercruiser (Chevrolet) 454ci V8 for sale. I dont have time for it anymore so it needs a new home. I am the third owner, I bought it from a guy who lived near Lake Erie. He kept it in covered storage, as do I. NEVER SEEN SALTWATER. If you'd like to see it Ill need a 1 day advance notice so they can get it out of storage. It costs me $25 if someone wants to come see it in storage (storage rules), so If you're HIGHLY interested let me know and we can go look at it/start it up with water ears. It has been an awesome boat with no issues other than replacing the belts/fluids as normal.

It features the following:

Everything is original on boat, interior, engine, outdrive

Red in color

Interior 8/10 (very good for the year)

649 Engine Hours

Cuddy Cabin, sleeps 2-3

Just buffed/waxed 2 weeks ago

Oil changed 4 engine hours ago

Outdrive Oil changed 4 engine hours ago

Tandem trailer with LED trailer lights. Has trailer brake built into trailer

2-12" subwoofers with amp installed in engine compartment

Great radio/CD player with headphone jack for iPod or phone hookup for music

Im sure Im missing a few things but all in all it runs great, looks great and does 60+mph on the water. I am asking $5500 OBO but Ill entertain REASONABLE OFFERS. You wont find a boat of this year as clean/well kept/maintained as this. NO TRADES. Water tests available with cash in hand.

If interested, call or text Anthony @ 614-588-2254

Pics can be seen here: http://columbus.craigslist.org/boa/3156784443.html

Edited by Antwon
  • Downvote 1

sleeper/cuddy cabin? if so I have a friend that will be highly interested. interior pics? how old are the trailer tires? why don't the wheels match? water tests available with cash in hand?

Yes it has a cuddy cabin. Sorry I didnt take pics of it. The trailer tires were on it when I bought it so Im not sure. I had a blowout 2 weeks ago so we borrowed a rim and tire from a buddy, he has mine on his trailer. All I have to do is swap the rim/tire from trailer to trailer. Of course, water test available with cash in hand, we can put it in at Buckeye which is closest to where its stored in Pataskala

Any idea what the draft is on this boat. I have a friend looking for something like this. He just bought a place on Indian lake and his boats he had down on the Ohio river are too big and sit too low in the water for Indian lake.

Im not sure about the draft. I know we run it in Buckeye lake all the time and have no issues other than having to trim it up to go through the canals

Any idea what the draft is on this boat. I have a friend looking for something like this. He just bought a place on Indian lake and his boats he had down on the Ohio river are too big and sit too low in the water for Indian lake.

It would be fine at Indian lake. If he is familiar with the shallow areas and knows when to trim it up, it will be fine. Got a friend with a boat that has a deeper draft then Anthonys that goes to Indian all the time and never has an issue as long as you are smart about it. Also bump for a good boat. I know he has never had an issue with it since he bought it.

nice boat. I always see that storage place its real close to my house. They charge 25 bucks just to pull the boat out of the barn?

Thanks, yea thats what he charges lol

Man if I could sell this GTO I'd be all over that! Nice, GLWS!!

Thanks

GWLS, not the right time for me to buying a boat.

Yes it is come on you know you need it :gabe:

I wish I could buy this! Bump for a sweet boat

Take a loan, go in debt....its the american way

Anything come with the boat? Cover, vests, tube, etc?

Comes with bimony (sp) cover, 4 life vests, and 2 tubes if purchased at asking price or close to. The tubes are large 5' tubes that I've never used, bought them on Craigslist awhile back and theyre just sitting in the garage.

Comes with bimony (sp) cover, 4 life vests, and 2 tubes if purchased at asking price or close to. The tubes are large 5' tubes that I've never used, bought them on Craigslist awhile back and theyre just sitting in the garage.

I'll sell the tubes to you for a good price, they hanging in the grauge. Never been used in exclent condution :) I have a 2 person and a 1 person.

Eric.

I'll sell the tubes to you for a good price, they hanging in the grauge. Never been used in exclent condution :) I have a 2 person and a 1 person.

Eric.

That was the plan to give you $ for them when the boat sells. :lolguy: