Hot Tub Repair?

Turbotrio

My parents had this issue. They were told the "fix" is to chip away at all the foam insulation until the leak is found. The dealer was unable to give a quote since they had no clue how long it would take to find. Ours was getting old so our fix was to get the sawzall out and drag it to the curb in four pieces.

My brother in law co-owns Endless Summer. He'll be happy to hear of your reco.

They are great to work with. I was unable to be home as they were trying to figure out where it was leaking but I felt totally comfortable with them being there and fixing while I was gone and was confident I would not get ripped off. They replaced one part at a time to ensure they did not replace something that was not needed as the leak was hard to diagnose (it drains under the deck which is fully enclosed. They also wanted to make sure it was worth fixing as it is nearing its expected life (10 years). They did not disappoint in anyway. They are coming out this week to install a new cover.