CR CRUISE IN AT QSL 8/11/2012 6:30 PM

wagner

Since everyone's jimmies are in a bunch. This weekend was planned for our car show originally. Well before the time the Mopar show started appearing on events pages. The car show was cancelled, but the cruise in was not. Lots of people do more than one thing in a day. And for some after being outside all day, this will be refreshing to be in the A/C and have dinner with a bunch of car people before going on and harassing the city all night.

If you think it was easy to set this up? Months ago every damn place in columbus was booked for pretty much this whole month. We are LUCKY we got this spot.

And CR does pay money for this stuff, last time we tipped the staff pretty well for all of their efforts during our anniversary meet.

Sorry some of you won't be able to make it. Maybe next time. This is expected every single time we set something up. We can't please everyone. The amount of butthurt coming from Phil though shows how much he must have really wanted to attend. ;)

Edited by wannaraceLS1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planning on coming down from the Cleveland area. Had about 6 others that were interested,but they all seem to be no longer interested,so it might be me and 1 other car. Gonna stop a Fin Fur Feather in Ashland since I'll be passing right by it.

'Cordell' had a set of axles that I said I would buy when I came down to that area,but he's not responding to my recent PM.

Clean up on isle 3,isle 3 includes douches bloody tampons and sandy vaginas.

Next retard that posts off topic or wants to bitch I'm banning. :D thank you for your cooperation in this matter. If u wanna bicker go to the kitchen

That's awfully nice of Katie putting internet in the kitchen for you.

Now shut your whore mouth and make sammiches

sv vs 600r $50 lock it in

Planning on coming down from the Cleveland area. Had about 6 others that were interested,but they all seem to be no longer interested,so it might be me and 1 other car. Gonna stop a Fin Fur Feather in Ashland since I'll be passing right by it.

'Cordell' had a set of axles that I said I would buy when I came down to that area,but he's not responding to my recent PM.

well now I've decided to just keep them since you wanted to draw it out in public. How many times do you expect me to try and sell them to you?

well now I've decided to just keep them since you wanted to draw it out in public. How many times do you expect me to try and sell them to you?

Huh ironic, its Annoying when people bail on you isant it. :lol:

gotdamn he mad

He will be now :fuckyeah:

Will be slammming down some magna fries nomnomnom

I was on the fence (as always) but D.B. Coupe'r isn't really fond of rain-soaked roads, or at least I'm not.

Otherwise, I could really use some buttery delicious chicken parts to drown my sorrows. That and I'm supposed to be doing "work".

:fa:

If I drove there and back with slicks, there's no reason for not showing up "because of the weather".

I had a great time, thanks everyone for coming out.

+1 lol

I observed the firechicken driving during standing water conditions.

http://i.imgur.com/mumKg.png